• The KillerFrogs

Schultz to Texas State

Waccy Frog

That's great for Coach Schultz. And Texas State is getting a very seasoned Div. 1 staff for their transition. I think these moves make a lot of sense for everybody. Maybe Scott Bakula will come back to his alma mater as well.

Young and Horned

Hmmm, I know he is going back to something he knows and be on a staff with an old pal, but at this rate Schultz will be coaching my son's flag football team in 4 years.

sous vide

Hmmm, I know he is going back to something he knows and be on a staff with an old pal, but at this rate Schultz will be coaching my son's flag football team in 4 years.

You guys are a little tuf. Good potential coach and staff. Good potential recruiting. Great recruiting area. Not sure Fran may not be assembling something worthwhile in fairly short order. Depends on his institutional support, of course, and I doubt that Texas State is in a TCU sort of position at the moment. But are they in an FIU or UCF position? You can work with that with a good staff..

Tom Brown

Looks like Franchione is assembling some of his old staff. Football Scoop is reporting that MTSU offensive coordinator Mike Schultz and DB coach Chris Thurman will be finding new homes in San Marcos. Brad Franchione will join his dad as defensive coordinator.
Will Rick Villareal be the Director of Football Operations?

Salfrog

Tier 1
Speaking of Frans old staff. Whatever happened to coach Parks after the whole racist investigation cleared him at TCU? Seems like he just walked away from coaching & disappeared. I wish he would've stayed on after he was cleared of those allegations.