• The KillerFrogs

"Same...old...Baylor"

puckster59

It's a fluke.

I'll say this, though. The Baylor players have each choreographed neat little dances and chest thumps and head waggles for every tackle and 3-yard gain!

Opintel

Moderators
Well, at least good old UT won't be losing their bowl ga...uh, nevermind, it's too wonderful to ruin with a smart A comment. :tongue:

Frog DJ

I can't imagine the way in which Baylor or Illinois play having any impact on TCU's chances in the Rose Bowl.

Just my opinion.

Go Frogs!

An-Cap Frog

charles_barkley.jpg

Baylor is turrible, turrible, turrible...

curt3301

It is physically impossible for me to feel bad for these jerkoffs from Waco. Talking trash while getting gashed is so lame, and so Baylor. I picked them in my college pickem but I'm definitely cheering against them. Do they recruit kids with awful attitudes and big mouths that don't have the talent to back it up??

TCURiggs

It is physically impossible for me to feel bad for these jerkoffs from Waco. Talking trash while getting gashed is so lame, and so Baylor. I picked them in my college pickem but I'm definitely cheering against them. Do they recruit kids with awful attitudes and big mouths that don't have the talent to back it up??

Good point. I might have to retract my statement about ECU being the mouthiest team I've seen when getting whooped...Baylor's giving them a run.

berryfrog95

They're clawing back...but probably will come up short. Needed to recover that muffed punt by Illinois....down 24-14 early 3rd qtr.

Call me crazy but when Illinois went for 2 to go up 24-0, I thought Baylor should have gone for 2 to make it 24-8, then another td 24-14 go for 2 to make it 24-16 (one score away, I know, I know, Illinois could score again at some point..but.....?? Anyway, just a thought.