• The KillerFrogs

Salsa Limon

Frog_Fan71

Just had it for the first time today, and I thought it was great. I went with a barbacoa and chorizo burrito and it was damn tasty. I sauced it with the habanero and I didn't think it was all that hot. It had a good taste though. I'll definitely be going back.

I was hoping the sauce would bring real heat, but it seemed more like a cream sauce with a small bit of habanero to give it a bit of zip. It's tasty, though I'm likely to supply my own sauce the next time. I'm talkin' about sauce hot enough, where if you pour it on a brick, it will sprout chest hair.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I was hoping the sauce would bring real heat, but it seemed more like a cream sauce with a small bit of habanero to give it a bit of zip. It's tasty, though I'm likely to supply my own sauce the next time. I'm talkin' about sauce hot enough, where if you pour it on a brick, it will sprout chest hair.

I like to be able to taste the food and that kind of heat takes away the flavor for me

TCURealtyFrog

I went yesterday and was impressed. The salsas were very good and despite what a previous poster said, the orange colored Habanero sauce is pretty spicy. It's actually very flavorful too though. I'd recommend the place.

EEFrog

If you're looking for straight-up spicy as far as their salsa goes, get the green sauce. It's a jalapeno puree and it is surprisingly hot. I eat fresh jalapenos like grapes and this stuff had me downing 2 bottles of water and sweating bullets.

ReedFrawg

After reading this thread I had tacos from Salsa Limon for the first time over the weekend. Very good tacos, not greasy, fresh ingredients and good sauce - I liked the medium green sauce. Stay away from the orange unless you are tough!