1. The KillerFrogs

Redirects: Only on Killerfrogs

Discussion in 'Killer Frogs Support Forum' started by Land Frog, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Why is this still an issue?

I do not get redirects on any other site. I want to use the site as intended, not in the other mode others recommend.

Please post here every time you are redirected so management does something about their site.

2. I have stopped going to this board from my phone or ipad. The redirects are constant. I usually just come to the site from my computer at work now.

jake102 likes this.
  3. I get them on ShaggyTexas (go there for recruiting info) and here. If I have to close the forum twice because of an ad, I stop trying.

4. After finally listening to others, I switched to default style on my phone and haven’t had a redirect since.

Tom Brown, BABYFACE, Shorty and 7 others like this.
  5. I don't know why you're complaining, I've been cleaning up on Free Amazon gift cards! When they all finally arrive in the mail I'm going to live off of Amazon for at least a year.

6. Have simply given up using the site on my phone.

7. All we can do is report this and wait for our people to remove them

We don't want them and we don't want you to experience them, over and over again.

It would be a huge help if you can post the link of whatever site it directs you to.

8. I use default and don’t get many redirects. However, recently I have problems with staying logged in on my phone. Used to be able to sign in one time and not have to deal with it again for weeks. Now if I go away from the page I have to log back in every time. Anybody know of this could be some setting on my phone I’ve messed up?

9. When you log in there’s a “remember me” or “keep me logged in” check box.

Tom Brown likes this.
  10. I do that. Still doesn’t work.

11. I just posted on the other thread, but I get them all the time on mobile. Basically constantly. Only website that sends me free Amazon gift cards every three minutes

Land Frog likes this.
  12. I don't get any. Y'al need to stop looking at tubes that are red and things that used to be small pet rodents.

13. I don't often get redirected, but when I do I remember that it's called pharming and instantly feel better.

14. I got redirected in the middle of reading this thread.

Salfrog likes this.
  15. These hit me today.

Attached Files:

16. I got one of these once except it was for iPhone users and I was on a Galaxy. Lazy pop-up ad bots are as bad a lazy journalists these days.

Horny 4 Life and Salfrog like this.