• The KillerFrogs

recruiting picture

rynosdad

Please tell me what motivates or lights a fire under the butts of 18 - 19 year old kids & I'll retire on the book proceeds.

We are the old bull on the mountain waiting to walk down the hill and take all the cows. The young bulls are out chasing recruits all over getting non-binding verbals only to lose them later. We have a small class and are being selective.

2themax

Wonder what staff members will be @ Valley Ranch today. Looks as if there will be quite a few good players there. Can anyone expand on this?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Wonder what staff members will be @ Valley Ranch today. Looks as if there will be quite a few good players there. Can anyone expand on this?

Some goings on at the stadium also, but TCU missing out because of the construction on not hosting the event this year. Hope they get it back and it doesn't stay with the Cowboys.

frogman

Feisty,you are the recruiting Guro,I asked the question because this year recruiting ,problem appears to involve several teams,it is not a TCU issue alone , Than these neanderthals set upon commas and the verbs.
It appears a trend is developing in most of Big 12 teams do not have a rush on early recruits like previous few years.Maybe UT and Aggie play on the field proves some thing different .Agencies like Rivals promote the recruits and certain teams ,yet their play on field is not As good for having thos Five star WRs or QBs who were duds.
There some very good observation on this thread,yet no one has tackled the why question,may be you have some answers

Latest posts