• The KillerFrogs

Rasco

froginspicewood

Found this on the Hog site.

[font="verdana][size="2"]I doubt that he commits to anyone who doesn't offer a certain safety. And at the moment, TCU is the only one who has offered both. His schools of choice, FSU, TCU, and Arkansas have coaches that his mother trust with him. He is coming for a visit, and that is a positive. But his knowing that there is someone close, who he can confide in and that he has known most of his life, well.... He will undoubtedly go on to the NFL. He has that type of talent. But he can get there from any college campus. The college experience, will be shared with his best friend. IMO.[/size][/font]
[font="verdana] [/font]
[font="verdana][size="2"]http://www.hogville....?topic=384091.0[/size][/font]

TCUFrogs

Found this on the Hog site.

[font="verdana][size="2"]I doubt that he commits to anyone who doesn't offer a certain safety. And at the moment, TCU is the only one who has offered both. His schools of choice, FSU, TCU, and Arkansas have coaches that his mother trust with him. He is coming for a visit, and that is a positive. But his knowing that there is someone close, who he can confide in and that he has known most of his life, well.... He will undoubtedly go on to the NFL. He has that type of talent. But he can get there from any college campus. The college experience, will be shared with his best friend. IMO.[/size][/font]
[font="verdana][/font]
[font="verdana][size="2"]http://www.hogville....?topic=384091.0[/size][/font]

A whole bunch of Texas people think they will get him.

TCUFrogs

I read that there were 2 Texas coaches hanging out in the hotel lobby in San Antonio where he and his mom were staying after the Army All-American game.

Seems to me like an A+ recruit. A person you look for who is not just outstanding on the field but off the field. Type of player that will play with passion, definitely Horned Frog material. Hope he comes to TCU. I guess we shall see.

Go Rose Bowl Champs, TCU Frogs!

PurplePutt

Chances are good we do.

Ya think? That would be 7 DBs. Of the 6 already committed 4 of them are big guys that I would think would be safties. Verrett looks like a CB and so does Griffin to me but some think Griffin is a safety too? McDuffy is a big hitter but pretty short? Thoughts.

FROGDADDY

Ya think? That would be 7 DBs. Of the 6 already committed 4 of them are big guys that I would think would be safties. Verrett looks like a CB and so does Griffin to me but some think Griffin is a safety too? McDuffy is a big hitter but pretty short? Thoughts.

I'd say the chances of us taking 6 safeties in this class are as close to zero as you can get. So clearly some of these guys are going to other spots. DB being the obvious place but perhaps someone like Aldridge adds enough weight to go to LB.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

Lose 4 safeties and Williams who swapped between safety & corner. We have 6 DBs and 3 probably go to the corner (Garrett, Griffin and Verrett), we need another safety or hybrid and McDuffy fills the spot along with a couple areas of needs on STs. He is a legit 4.41 and has good vision.