• The KillerFrogs

Rasco

ESPN: (1/7/2011):

"I'm really not too sure about a certain order," Rasco said when talking about his favorite schools. "But I'd have to say Texas, LSU, Alabama, Tennessee and probably (Oklahoma)." :unsure:

FROGDADDY

ESPN: (1/7/2011):

"I'm really not too sure about a certain order," Rasco said when talking about his favorite schools. "But I'd have to say Texas, LSU, Alabama, Tennessee and probably (Oklahoma)." :unsure:

Quite a different group from his three supposed schools of choice in the first post, FSU, TCU, and Arky. My take on this is that Arky fan is stupid.

oldscribe

I'd say the chances of us taking 6 safeties in this class are as close to zero as you can get. So clearly some of these guys are going to other spots. DB being the obvious place but perhaps someone like Aldridge adds enough weight to go to LB.
Apparently Frog staff thinks of Bailey only as a safety, but dang if he is not also a whizbang offensive player....be a fine big WR

LVfrog

Does anyone know where this kid is going, no. He doesn't even know where he wants to go so let's give him time to decide. He may very well come to TCU and be a big time player.