1. The KillerFrogs

Prayers for a Former TCU Football Player

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Big Frog II, Jan 11, 2021.

1. A player from the 70's is in the hospital in grave condition fighting this awful virus. Let's send him and his family our prayers for healing and comfort.

Punisher221, tcuwags, tcudoc and 13 others like this.
  2. May the Lord bless him and his family.

3. Always...

Go Frogs!

4. As appropriate, updates will be helpful and appreciated. No details needed/requested, just "doing better" or "back home" or such.

5. Prayers for a full recovery from this terrible virus.

6. prayers lifted.

7. Sending prayers

8. Praying! Thanks to all on this board who are faithful and responsive to prayer requests.

9. He is on a ventilator but the Remdesivir has shown signs of helping. Hopefully he will continue to show improvement. Gee I hate this virus.

10. TY for the update, BF...praying again, this time a combination of thanks and supplication...

11. Sadly he has taken a turn for the worse. Please continue your prayers.

12. May he be wrapped up in God's love, Found deep in His everlasting wings, Carried and kept, safe and cherished. May the healing power of Christ Breathe across him now. Amen

FrogCop19, Boomhauer and Salfrog like this.
  13. Continued prayers tonight

FrogCop19 likes this.
  14. Update please? I understand it's not going well?

15. I was under the impression that the player in question was, sadly, the same as the one discussed here. For those in the know, is that not the case?

16. I was about to post the same assumption.

17. Then I know another one....

18. prayers lifted.

FrogAbroad likes this.