• The KillerFrogs

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

Creeperfrog

Who would have thought a team from Boca del Vista would be in the Final 4. I'm pulling for SDSU.
George Costanza Shrug GIF
Believe it or not... I'm not here... where could I be?

maybe so, but my issues with that call and the block call on allen just prior are both players did as you are taught and get called for fouls so exactly how are they supposed to make those plays?

they were both different from the call at the end of sd state game as that is a foul and the question was whether or not something that had not been called earlier gets called at a deciding moment.

those two calls didn't cost texas the game, better guard play from miami and missing diasu were deciding factors

I really don't care. It went against Texas so it was the right call.

Rex Kramer

By the way, congrats to jadailyTCU on winning the bracket challenge. (In the other Killer Frogs group on ESPN, Gayle L and bwanthony are tied on 580, but Gayle will win outright if SDSU gets to the title game.)

Oh, and congrats to @Rex Kramer for winning the second-chance bracket.
Thanks! I guess for being the least bad picker on my second try. Amazing that it’s already set with the Final 4 yet to be played.

froginmn

Wisconsin and University of North Texas in an NIT semi. UW up 9 with 15 to go. Could you see University of North Texas making a comeback here?

Double D

Tier 1
The floor at the Orleans Arena in Vegas where the NIT finals are being played looks really cheap. Bushleague. It looks like they painted the lanes with a light blue magic marker.

That was a challenging clutch last shot for the 72-71 win, and from a 14 point 2nd half deficit. I found myself rooting for San Diego State in the end because I think they are the better team. “May the best team” win and I think it happened there. I like it for the Dutcher family too, and former longtime coach, Steve Fisher.