• The KillerFrogs

Pictures of My Room Before It Has to be Taken Down

Stiff Arm Frog

shining_ttp_big.jpg

cdsfrog

I'll second this one. Just because I poke fun at something that, well needs to be poked fun at, doesn't mean that your dedication to TCU isn't awesome and something I also pride myself in. The only reason I would anyway, is because you seem take it in stride. The people who bug me most are the ones "too cool" for TCU... you know the type that won't leave the tailgate to watch the game. That's definitely not me. Glad you had a great year, maniac. But for god sakes, no more penis cookies.

Never understood those types. I love to tailgate, did so for a long time at the OSU-TCU game, but didnt miss a minute of the game. As fun as the tailgate is, the game is always better. Well usually (SMU 2005 .........)

tcumaniac

Haha ... well he didn't say if he was reading them as opposed to using them just for liner. I hope he is reading them (which he must be based on the level of his fanaticism).
I read the newspaper on a daily basis. It's part of my afternoon ritual. Get back from class, grab a newspaper (they are provided free to students), go to the basement (the only place with clean toilets), and take my post lunch crap. One of my favorite parts of the day.

jake102

If all that paper was on my walls freshman year, it would have been ripped off most weekends during the weekly beer pong party that took place. It was great having an RA that couldn't care less.

HFrog1999

I would've hung the newspaper article from the TCU victory my Junior year but I forgot to buy the paper that day.

Nice room Maniac, you picked a good year to be a Freshman :biggrin: . Let's hope TCU never loses a game while you're at TCU.

mtmedlin

not bad freshman but as you get older, you will realize the last thing slampieces want to see is your wall covered in newspapers. We get it, you are a very devoted fan. However, no one on this site or outside your immediate group of cargo short wearing friends care. Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us instead of your what you look at when your roommate is in class and your door is locked.

I figured at TCU that they taught reading and common sense. The title of the thread was pretty easy to disseminate the content you were about to look at, yet you clicked on it and then attempted to crap on somone for devotion to their school.
Might I give you a basic suggestion? Read the title, if the content doesnt interest you, move on. It will help you avoid the [ Arschloch] reputation that your already attaining, Frat Boy.

not bad freshman but as you get older, you will realize the last thing slampieces want to see is your wall covered in newspapers. We get it, you are a very devoted fan. However, no one on this site or outside your immediate group of cargo short wearing friends care. Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us instead of your what you look at when your roommate is in class and your door is locked.

I pray that one day I will be as cool as you. Hell, I'd settle for half as cool!

Calling women "slampieces". Ridiculing cargo shorts. Damn, you are AWESOME!!!!

Trelvis

I figured at TCU that they taught reading and common sense. The title of the thread was pretty easy to disseminate the content you were about to look at, yet you clicked on it and then attempted to crap on somone for devotion to their school.
Might I give you a basic suggestion? Read the title, if the content doesnt interest you, move on. It will help you avoid the [ Arschloch] reputation that your already attaining, Frat Boy.

His screen name is TCUFrat. What did you expect?

Frog DJ

Great job, maniac! You are a role model for us all. Don't let the haters get to you. Enjoy every minute. My TCU experience ended way too soon.

Go Frogs!