• The KillerFrogs

Pictures of My Room Before It Has to be Taken Down

tcumaniac

My wall started with the "TCU Welcomes ESPN" & "Get With the Program" posters. Then came the Oregon State game at Cowyboys Stadium. I was holding the newspaper in my hand the day after the game and asked my roommate, "Dude, how cool would it be if I collected the newspaper for every single game this year and put them up on the wall in order. We're going undefeated this year. I feel it coming. We could get this whole wall covered." That's where it all began. From there the wall slowly gathered more newspapers as the weeks went by. Y'all obviously know how it ended from there.

Wow. As my freshmen year comes to an end and I look back and recollect my first year at TCU, that's all I can say. Wow. What a year it's been. I'm so proud to be a Horned Frog and look forward to the years to come! GO FROGS!

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

halfwaytoheaven

Man, that's some serious Beautiful Mind action right there. Someday your roommate is going to write a best-selling book called "My Year Living with OCD."

Also, I'm surprised to see that TCU still has dual-occupancy rooms. I thought everything had gone to single-bed suites and apartments.

Big Frog II

Not bad for your freshman year and not having seen your football team lose a game. My youngest who is a sophomore has only seen 1 loss. Compare that to us poor students of the 70's. You all don't know how good you have it.

By the way save those newspapers to show your kids some day.

smredd

not bad freshman but as you get older, you will realize the last thing slampieces want to see is your wall covered in newspapers. We get it, you are a very devoted fan. However, no one on this site or outside your immediate group of cargo short wearing friends care. Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us instead of your what you look at when your roommate is in class and your door is locked.

cdsfrog

not bad freshman but as you get older, you will realize the last thing slampieces want to see is your wall covered in newspapers. We get it, you are a very devoted fan. However, no one on this site or outside your immediate group of cargo short wearing friends care. Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us instead of your what you look at when your roommate is in class and your door is locked.

Is it over the top? Maybe so what, either way you are a judgemental prick. I for one would love to see you never come back. 12 posts too many from you

stick to being a fratboy elsewhere

Liverlips

Dick