• The KillerFrogs

Pictures of My Room Before It Has to be Taken Down

smredd

Is it over the top? Maybe so what, either way you are a judgemental prick. I for one would love to see you never come back. 12 posts too many from you

stick to being a fratboy elsewhere

Judgemental prick? I for one would love for you to never reply to one of my posts. I was just poking fun at something that is funny to me and obviously a lot of people. If he cannot take someone making fun of his post or him in general, which I am sure he knew someone would then he needs grow up and so do you. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't assume that I am saying something to be a "judgemental prick" but would instead ask why I said it. Maybe I should have thrown a "j/k" or a "lol" but I figured it would be implied based on numerous responses on this thred . Also, if you want to be a piece of [Craig James] and say that my 12 posts are too much, then I say your 1000+ posts are worthless to this site. However, I'm not going to say that because they in fact aren't and neither are mine so pull your head out of your [Craig James] and grow up.

you will be seeing a lot from me, most will be information that I will pass along and once in a blue moon I will piss someone off. You just happen to be the first person and for that, I thank you.

As for you TCUmaniac, I was just messing with you because you are an easy target. Hopefully you took it with a grain of salt because like I said in my original post, "Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us."

jbelding

Thats pretty sweet maniac. My TCU shrine doesn't include newspapers, but I have to say that your collection from this year is pretty impressive. Well done.

cdsfrog

Judgemental prick? I for one would love for you to never reply to one of my posts. I was just poking fun at something that is funny to me and obviously a lot of people. If he cannot take someone making fun of his post or him in general, which I am sure he knew someone would then he needs grow up and so do you. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't assume that I am saying something to be a "judgemental prick" but would instead ask why I said it. Maybe I should have thrown a "j/k" or a "lol" but I figured it would be implied based on numerous responses on this thred . Also, if you want to be a piece of [Craig James] and say that my 12 posts are too much, then I say your 1000+ posts are worthless to this site. However, I'm not going to say that because they in fact aren't and neither are mine so pull your head out of your [Craig James] and grow up.

you will be seeing a lot from me, most will be information that I will pass along and once in a blue moon I will piss someone off. You just happen to be the first person and for that, I thank you.

As for you TCUmaniac, I was just messing with you because you are an easy target. Hopefully you took it with a grain of salt because like I said in my original post, "[font="georgia]Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us." [/font]

I sure hope not, you are off to a terrible start. Nothing to assume, you keeping proving my point over and over again. Read your response, Hopefully someone will ban you, this site doesn't need people like you.

tcumaniac

Not gonna lie, for the most part I enjoy getting made fun of on here by all of yall internet cool guys. I have enough real life success and friends, that i don't really care about what my internet persona is. Therefore, I don't mind being the butt of jokes on here. Most of the time the things y'all say are pretty damn funny.

However, I am genuinely surprised with the amount of negative feedback on this thread. Collecting all of those newspapers for a 13-0 season is pretty stinking cool. My guess is that most of y'all are either jealous or are simply too big of [Craig James] whipes to admit it.

The masturbation and not getting laid stabs really aren't that funny. It's something I'd expect to hear at the lunch table in middle school.

Every guy and girl that's been in my room (which is a lot of people) has absolutely loved it. Tee Jay Johnson even stopped by to take pictures of it.

Whatever guys. I understand that being the cool guy on the internet is really important to you. Keep it up.

go frogs

smredd

I sure hope not, you are off to a terrible start. Nothing to assume, you keeping proving my point over and over again. Read your response, Hopefully someone will ban you, this site doesn't need people like you.

off to a terrible start? Proving your point over and over again? What point is that? That I am prick based on one post? Yeah... No not true. Pretty sure I have read much much much much worse over the past 3-4 years. I did take your advice and just reread my response and it seems pretty good to me. Said what needed to be said to you. Don't act like you know who I am. I am not here to please you or anyone. Frankly, I couldn't care less what you think. End of story. However, if tcumaniac has a problem with me or what I said, he can message me and I will be glad to chat with him.

cdsfrog

off to a terrible start? Proving your point over and over again? What point is that? That I am prick based on one post? Yeah... No not true. Pretty sure I have read much much much much worse over the past 3-4 years. I did take your advice and just reread my response and it seems pretty good to me. Said what needed to be said to you. Don't act like you know who I am. I am not here to please you or anyone. Frankly, I couldn't care less what you think. End of story. However, if tcumaniac has a problem with me or what I said, he can message me and I will be glad to chat with him.

I don't need to know you. What you said rather you meant it playfully or not was rude and stupid. You posts reek of a cocky arrogant person that is way too full of himself. You're right I don't know you, but based on your posts I sure as hell never want to.

Pharm Frog

I have not given The Maniac as much grief as many on this site although I have been sorely tempted. And, I am not gonna start tonight. As a former Dean of Admissions & Registrar and Director of Freshman Success Seminar, I spent much of my past academic-professional life attempting to profile and recruit the model student who was most likely to persist towards successful completion of an undergraduate degree in a timely fashion.

Maniac....I know that you've described your academic status here on this site a few times and defended your study habits when they were questioned in jest or perhaps sincerely. I can tell you that the student-life research is quite compelling that the one criteria most identified with a freshman student who will persist towards graduation is "an emotional attachment to the school." This one attribute seems to be more important than high school preparation, early academic success, financial ability, and family legacy among many others. As for the emotional attachment quality, you have that in spades. You appear to have sold out to the TCU experience, and I hope that you continue to play the college game to the fullest both inside and outside of the classroom.

smredd

I don't need to know you. What you said rather you meant it playfully or not was rude and stupid. You posts reek of a cocky arrogant person that is way too full of himself. You're right I don't know you, but based on your posts I sure as hell never want to.

That's okay with me. As for cocky arrogant person that is way too full of himself comment... couldn't be more wrong. However, I can see how you come to that assumption. Not much I can do about that now, but I do stand by what I say. I rather be a "dick" once in a blue moon than a hypocrite or a liar.

illini_frog

Something tells me its not a coincidence that you put the picture of the showgirls directly above your bed. Convenient.

I think the swim team poster might be a little more "convenient"

How many times have you not been laid?

As his friend, I can say that that number cannot be quantified in the space this forum possesses.

not bad freshman but as you get older, you will realize the last thing slampieces want to see is your wall covered in newspapers. We get it, you are a very devoted fan. However, no one on this site or outside your immediate group of cargo short wearing friends care. Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us instead of your what you look at when your roommate is in class and your door is locked.

[Cowherd] post. Hopefully you were kidding like you (now) say, but this post just reeks of arrogant fratboy. This is awesome what Maniac did.

Of course no one will read it, because his roommate doesnt really exist.

I can vouch that he does, in fact, exist. Although I hear he refuses to sleep in the room.

Keep it up Maniac, that's a freaking awesome room.

cdsfrog

That's okay with me. As for cocky arrogant person that is way too full of himself comment... couldn't be more wrong. However, I can see how you come to that assumption. Not much I can do about that now, but I do stand by what I say. I rather be a "dick" once in a blue moon than a hypocrite or a liar.

Don't forget childish, petty, annoying, idiotic, and a [ Finebaum ]burglar to boot.

tcumaniac

I can vouch that he does, in fact, exist. Although I hear he refuses to sleep in the room.

He did make me take down the newspapers next to his bed. Said the newspaper ink bothered his allergies.
rolleyes.gif

halfwaytoheaven

I think the most surprising thing about this thread is that there is a college freshman who actually reads the newspaper. People in the Star-Telegram offices must be high-fiving each other right now.

And to prove that I'm down with going overboard, here's a pic of every piece of TCU clothing that I own:

1001425g.jpg

104 items by my count. I also have some purple clothes that don't have any TCU logos on them, but I don't include those.

very cool! I have to admit that while my years were good 4 or 5 years ago, I'm still a little jealous of the students who were living it all this year! :) Go frogs!

NubomTurk

Tier 1
not bad freshman but as you get older, you will realize the last thing slampieces want to see is your wall covered in newspapers. We get it, you are a very devoted fan. However, no one on this site or outside your immediate group of cargo short wearing friends care. Stick to the sports news. I trust you have a vast knowledge of TCU sports, share it with us instead of your what you look at when your roommate is in class and your door is locked.
FWIW, I didn't see any problem with maniac's original post (which is appropriately "freshmanic," if that's a word) or frat's reply, which was appropriately sophomoric.

But... "slampiece?"

"I want a slampiece,
just like the slampiece,
that married dear old Dad."

And that's a frikkin' awesome room, maniac.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Not gonna lie, for the most part I enjoy getting made fun of on here by all of yall internet cool guys. I have enough real life success and friends, that i don't really care about what my internet persona is. Therefore, I don't mind being the butt of jokes on here. Most of the time the things y'all say are pretty damn funny.
Whatever guys. I understand that being the cool guy on the internet is really important to you. Keep it up.

go frogs

Damn. Our little maniac is growing up. We're gonna have to find a new freshman. It's no fun ribbing him when he doesn't get upset.

In all sincerity, maniac, congratulations on a freshman year well lived. Keep it up.

FinanceFrog

But... "slampiece?"

"I want a slampiece,
just like the slampiece,
that married dear old Dad."

i bet his mom is a hot slampiece. probably his sister too. his future wife is probably an awesome slampiece for some other guy right now. when his daughter goes to college, she will be a slampiece 10.0.

tcufrat, one day you'll look back an realize how big of a chris chris [Cowherd] you are.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I think the most surprising thing about this thread is that there is a college freshman who actually reads the newspaper. People in the Star-Telegram offices must be high-fiving each other right now.

Haha ... well he didn't say if he was reading them as opposed to using them just for liner. I hope he is reading them (which he must be based on the level of his fanaticism).

michaelperrytcu

Damn. Our little maniac is growing up. We're gonna have to find a new freshman. It's no fun ribbing him when he doesn't get upset.

In all sincerity, maniac, congratulations on a freshman year well lived. Keep it up.

I'll second this one. Just because I poke fun at something that, well needs to be poked fun at, doesn't mean that your dedication to TCU isn't awesome and something I also pride myself in. The only reason I would anyway, is because you seem take it in stride. The people who bug me most are the ones "too cool" for TCU... you know the type that won't leave the tailgate to watch the game. That's definitely not me. Glad you had a great year, maniac. But for god sakes, no more penis cookies.