• The KillerFrogs

Pictures of My Room Before It Has to be Taken Down

2314@work

Contributor
My wall ... As my freshmen year comes to an end and I look back and recollect my first year at TCU, that's all I can say. Wow. What a year it's been. I'm so proud to be a Horned Frog and look forward to the years to come! GO FROGS!

When I was living at the Milton Hilton I had to take down a "Phi Slamma Jamma" poster (I had obtained it at a TCU/Houston game at UH) after spring semester of 1983. I put it up with two-sided tape that was so strong it stuck to those old walls. When I took that poster down it ripped to shreds. In hindsight, I should have framed it and kept it in mint condition. Wonder how much it would be worth today?To this day I regret it :mellow:

Dr. Coach Haus

I think the most surprising thing about this thread is that there is a college freshman who actually reads the newspaper. People in the Star-Telegram offices must be high-fiving each other right now.

And to prove that I'm down with going overboard, here's a pic of every piece of TCU clothing that I own:

1001425g.jpg

104 items by my count. I also have some purple clothes that don't have any TCU logos on them, but I don't include those.

Unfortunately, I can come pretty close. When I have extra time I will have to do that.

Where did you get the Hell's Half acre shirt? Awesome.