• The KillerFrogs

Per NBC DFW: A "mass casualty incident" on Interstate 35W just north of downtown Fort Worth,

HFrog1999

We might want to take a better look at the electrical grid in this state.

tenor.gif

Chongo94

Funny. Stolen from Brian estridge.

the power companies are going to use this event to raise rates just watch...

A guy I know in Frisco had his power shut off and back on every 30 minutes since 6am until around 6pm or so. Can’t imagine what his next bill will be after all that.

Funny. Stolen from Brian estridge.

the power companies are going to use this event to raise rates just watch...

Had a friend who is on a variable rate and it's usually between 4 and 7 cents in the summertime. It's crazy how cheap his bill is. He started getting notifications Thursday night of 10, 15 and then 40 cents a kwh. Friday morning he got a call from a rep saying he needed to cancel his service immediately because it was predicted to shoot to $2.00 kwh! They finally capped it at 83 cents.

Paul in uhh

Had a friend who is on a variable rate and it's usually between 4 and 7 cents in the summertime. It's crazy how cheap his bill is. He started getting notifications Thursday night of 10, 15 and then 40 cents a kwh. Friday morning he got a call from a rep saying he needed to cancel his service immediately because it was predicted to shoot to $2.00 kwh! They finally capped it at 83 cents.
I’m on griddy, they literally contacted me twice to encourage me to switch providers before last Friday. Prices this weekend have been over $8 per kWh... but my power has been out so boo yah!