• The KillerFrogs

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

In order for TCU and GP to eventually ‘make peace’, someone has to be the bigger man. Maybe it doesn’t mean TCU buying him tickets to the game, but GP should be there. It is worth inviting him at the very least.
It is irreparable. He pissed off the wrong ppl and (on top of that) many boosters that had his back but wanted an amicable split—thus “to hell with him” comments on this board. He was holier than thou.

I was shocked he was allowed on the field for Senior Day.

Armadillo

Also, I love you Gary, I really do, but stay the hell away from this game.

But to be fair, Gary has said nothing in the last 5 weeks about the playoff. Or the championship game.

Don Sanders

How would anyone think that TCU owes him anything? They gave him the chance to be a Head Coach,
paid him Multitudes of Money and he ended up going to Texas! He can pay his own way, or the original
poster, can drive him to LA!

bbell

It is irreparable. He pissed off the wrong ppl and (on top of that) many boosters that had his back but wanted an amicable split—thus “to hell with him” comments on this board. He was holier than thou.

I was shocked he was allowed on the field for Senior Day.
I am not on the inside but seems very obvious it got personal for some of those involved.

Moose Stuff

So you think Dykes and his new staff could have gone to most P5 schools and put that team in this national championship game in his first year; that what he inherited at TCU had nothing to do with this success? Dykes could pick up and leave with this staff and repeat this again next year at most schools? Saban would be impressed.

Dykes and his staff did an incredible job and he deservedly won Coach of the Year, but I think he gives Patterson some credit for what was in place.
Nope. scheiss Gary.

frogfever

It is foolish to get sentimental about an ex-employee. Particularly one that isn’t here because his ego wouldn’t allow him to step away from the pspotlight. Time heals all wounds. I don’t think too many people are still angry with Fran or Wacker. This season belongs to the current players and the current coaching staff. They are the ones that put in the work. We wouldn’t be where we are if Patterson was still the head coach. Save the sentimental distractions for the 10 year reunion.