• The KillerFrogs

Pachall Failed Drug Test?

OK hefley really did text him although I only saw the end of their messages, not his original question.

Hefley what was before you told him who you were? Also better charge your phone in case he sends you more messages.

Looks like they blocked the number out of the police report now.

illini_frog

Go away. No one asked your opinion

I like his opinion.

And I'm not surprised to see this coming from 360. They're hurting for viewers, so what easier way to get some hits than to drag the starting QB through the mud?

They'll excuse it and call it journalism and lie to themselves just to help them sleep at night, but this is just a despair-induced article because they had nothing else better to write about and need readers.

Hefley001

OK hefley really did text him although I only saw the end of their messages, not his original question.

Hefley what was before you told him who you were? Also better charge your phone in case he sends you more messages.

Looks like they blocked the number out of the police report now.

Since it was a screen cap i'm limited by space. What wasn't shown was

my question "Casey, my name is Dusty. Iis anything going to come of this crap airing on the news? Or is it over? Or can you even say?

He replied: "Who's this?

that led into what you got.

TCURiggs

Since it was a screen cap i'm limited by space. What wasn't shown was

my question "Casey, my name is Dusty. Iis anything going to come of this crap airing on the news? Or is it over? Or can you even say?

He replied: "Who's this?

that led into what you got.

That's unbelievably creepy.

I just found a picture of Hefley introducing himself to Pachall...

the_fan_picture_robert_de_niro.jpg

MidlandFrog

I'm done with this topic now, to recap:
The SKIFF sucks and it's journalists are on the same level as the Enquirer.
Casey get your head screwed on straight and lead our boys to a Big 12 title

Patterson is going to be so pissed once the season starts. Mad GP=Winning GP

GO FROGS!!!!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I can see both sides as to if it was or was not the cheerleaders fault, but yeah I can't believe they didn't black out his cell #

As I said, someone is getting pulled into the dean's office tomorrow over that. It's a clear violation of federal law protecting a student's personal information.

Hefley001

It's a clear violation of federal law protecting a student's personal information.

No it's not. If you requested a FOIA police report, the only thing that is "blocked out" is SSN. Your address and phone # are listed there. It should be stricken from the report prior to release, but they're not.

As I said, someone is getting pulled into the dean's office tomorrow over that. It's a clear violation of federal law protecting a student's personal information.

It's in a police report obtained through FOI though. I don't think whatever law you are referring to applies to such a thing.

Common sense and good judgement says you block it out regardless of laws though obviously.

researchfrog

No, it's not. She used an open records request to get public records relating to an off-campus event. Patterson, OTOH, hopefully cleared his statement with Pachall and the school first.