• The KillerFrogs

Pachall Failed Drug Test?

Trelvis

20 pages, buts its not a big deal.......

Its embarrassing that so many people are attacking the writer of the article

tcumaniac

Bailey's fb status:

Last day for​
TCU 360 - tcu360.com
So excited for the next chapter and blessed to have had this opportunity. It shaped me, challenged me, broke me down, and taught me how to be better. Thank you for the chance to be apart of something special."​

Thank God

TAINTed frog

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Ohhh my. Hahahahahahahahahaha!! I think i just [Craig James] my pants laughing at that post! Hahahahahaha! That's good that's really, hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Seriously, after seeing this guy's "pics" posted, we all know why he is a "proliferate" poster. For (mating between GDU & Native Frog) sakes.

Trelvis

Not really sure what your angle (no pun) is here. I probably make more money then he does and I have been out of school 1 year :biggrin:

Seriously how much does a hack journalist make? I realize he also teaches at TCU, but I'm not going to count that. Plus adjuncts are way overpaid - or at least in the business school they are.

You are soooooooooooooooooooooo coool

Trelvis

Why is it there in the first place? What does a guy selling pot out of his house have to do with TCU? This stuff was included to paint a picture that the press would eat up.

It happens with everything. If you were of any kind of importance and got in trouble for anything, your place of emplyement would come up. Because you are joe blow who works at wherever, its really not that important. If you were in the public eye, it would be.

ifrog

Yup. You all sat her "ohs noes" like a bunch of 5yr old girls. I hate rumors, so I said ask him yourself. No one would sack up, so I asked him. Now that I have his answer, I can really laugh at some of the posts on here. It's not creepy when you identify yourself and ask a damn question. That's called showing respect and being a man.

You are a (mating between GDU & Native Frog) tool

HFrog1999

So now the media is calling for a suspension, because some silly girl thought it'd be fun to dig up old information and drag Casey's name through the mud.

Dumb.

cdsfrog

Bailey's fb status:

Last day for​
TCU 360 - tcu360.com
[font=lucida grande']So excited for the next chapter and blessed to have had this opportunity. It shaped me, challenged me, broke me down, and taught me how to be better. Thank you for the chance to be apart of something special."[/font]

Thank God

+1

Hopefully it taught her common sense too.

joejordan

The late "great?"

Are you (mating between GDU & Native Frog) kidding me? She was a waste of human life. A horribly bitter and angry liberal who went personal with almost everything she ever wrote.

The fact that you look up to her as an icon and quote her like she is some source of wisdom, and say the things you've said here today - tells me all I need to know about you. (but I knew anyways...you are somewhere between Hitler and Deloss Dodds in my book...)

Once again, Too Fly, you show your inabilty to sense sarcasm, among other things. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, as I was busy this weekend planning the Taxes Anschlauss. Glad you knew 'anyways'. Child.

I have never been a fan of the late, great Molly Ivins, but use that intro as a mockery - as it is so often used by her 'fans'. But you would need to read a bit more to know that.

Too Fly - the ugliness of your anger is only eclipsed by your apparent stupidity.