• The KillerFrogs

OU QB information….

Putt4Purple

Thanks, so just what GP is saying publicly. Heard Downing is clear number 2 over Morris on 24/7 podcast, trying to get myself mentally ready for the possibility of Downing
I hear what is being posted but I do not believe for one second that M. Duggen and Z. Evens are not going to play. It's a phyc game G.P. is playing the same as L. Rihley is playing with their two Q.B.'s. It all Bull%&$#.
You and I know it!!
Go Frogs!

TCUWIN

I hear what is being posted but I do not believe for one second that M. Duggen and Z. Evens are not going to play. It's a phyc game G.P. is playing the same as L. Rihley is playing with their two Q.B.'s. It all Bull%&$#.
You and I know it!!
Go Frogs!
So clearly both are either playing every snap or both are out for the year. Very clear from what Patterson has said this week.

Eight

Thanks, so just what GP is saying publicly. Heard Downing is clear number 2 over Morris on 24/7 podcast, trying to get myself mentally ready for the possibility of Downing

the same podcast that told us a source had assured them that alex delton could throw the ball as well as any quarterback on the roster?

the same podcast that told us once before that downing could run the ball effectively in this offense and the offensive staff had complete confidence in him running the offense prior to last season's iowa state game?

the same podcast that just a few weeks back told us that sources had told them that evans, miller, and demarcado were interchangeable in the offense?

Pharm Frog

the same podcast that told us a source had assured them that alex delton could throw the ball as well as any quarterback on the roster?

the same podcast that told us once before that downing could run the ball effectively in this offense and the offensive staff had complete confidence in him running the offense prior to last season's iowa state game?

the same podcast that just a few weeks back told us that sources had told them that evans, miller, and demarcado were interchangeable in the offense?

In fairness it did appear that Evans, Miller, Demercado and most North American tortoises looked interchangeable against Tech last week.

Toad Jones

https://www.oudaily.com/sports/i-go...cle_0c19e642-f54c-11eb-9471-271cdfdec6aa.html

This passage from the article above is the main culprit. But it was everything. The attitude, entitlement, and arrogant nature was there from the jump
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahead of Rattler’s senior year, the Netflix series “QB1: Beyond the Lights” went to Phoenix, following the Pioneers’ star for 10 episodes. It didn’t air until Rattler had already arrived at Oklahoma, but some content captured during his last high school slate wasn’t flattering.

In episode four, Rattler, a team captain, blamed backup and former Michigan commit JD Johnson’s lack of mental toughness after they lost a competition to the defense in practice. Rattler then missed two weeks with an ankle injury before returning against California's JSerra Catholic, a national powerhouse, in episode six.

Rattler proceeded to trash talk his JSerra opponents throughout the game before struggling in the fourth quarter of a loss. He quickly brushed it off, telling his teammates, “We’re still winning state,” afterward, but the season took a turn for the worse.

Zupke informed his team Rattler wouldn’t play against Chaparral in an ESPNU-televised game, with Rattler later blaming an MCL sprain for his inactivity. After the Chaparral game, news broke that Rattler was suspended for the remainder of the season for an unspecified violation of the school district’s code of conduct. His family has preferred to keep it a private matter, other than his father acknowledging it wouldn’t appear on his record. Rattler himself called it “a childish, dumb mistake.”
Dos his million dollar NIL endorsements go with him when he transfers. Probably not and those who said come join my company with your endorsement are thanking the stars by now. That's a heavy load for a 18 to 22 yr to make. But when the $$'s roll in and the criticism blows in, all of a sudden they're saying quit the bad press I'm just a kid.

Dos his million dollar NIL endorsements go with him when he transfers. Probably not and those who said come join my company with your endorsement are thanking the stars by now. That's a heavy load for a 18 to 22 yr to make. But when the $$'s roll in and the criticism blows in, all of a sudden they're saying quit the bad press I'm just a kid.
We would take Rattler though…???