• The KillerFrogs

Other games thread....

LVH

A ball control offense just beat a pass happy uptempo offense

Many posters here are probably having a hard time wrapping their mind around that

TooColdU

Many posters here are probably having a hard time wrapping their mind around that

I mean the weather was a pretty big factor in cancelling out SMU’s pass offense.

40 degrees and pouring rain all game.

Froggish

Won’t disagree with that but too many “ball control types” are too shallow to realize that ball control can and should be balanced. You should be able to throw the ball and control the ball and the tempo of a game

LVH

You consistently make some of the most bizarre observations. Nobody on here has ever said a ball control team can’t beat a pass happy team. Where do you come up with this stuff???

People are always making fun of GP on here because he cares about the time of possession stat.

I've seen multiple threads making fun of our team for winning time of possession but losing the game.

Paint It Purple

Why did that UT guy get ejected?
His was the 3rd or maybe 4th personal foul on a UT O-lineman. No class, no discipline, and epitomizes the entitled mentality at Texas. I made the same comment in the first half, specifically about UT offensive lineman, and they proved it right. Too many UT kids believe that burnt orange “[ Finebaum ]-don’t stink” BS, and that’s why they get beat by the kids with a chip on their shoulder.

Eight

People are always making fun of GP on here because he cares about the time of possession stat.

I've seen multiple threads making fun of our team for winning time of possession but losing the game.

your last sentence explains a great deal about your logic