• The KillerFrogs

Other games thread....

Planks

With Oregon about to fall to ASU, things are setting up for Baylor to make the playoffs if they can beat OU in a rematch.

Planks

Ain't happening.

All it will take is Oregon winning the Pac 12 championship game, Auburn beating a Tua-less Alabama and Baylor winning the rematch with OU and Baylor.

it’s not more likely than not, but it’s a definitely possibility that too many seem to be regarding as impossible.

Chongo94

Colorado’s helmets have the Roman numeral V on one side to commemorate their Buffalo, Ralphie 5. Apparently it is retiring this year after 19 years of running on the field before the game.

LisaLT

All it will take is Oregon winning the Pac 12 championship game, Auburn beating a Tua-less Alabama and Baylor winning the rematch with OU and Baylor.

it’s not more likely than not, but it’s a definitely possibility that too many seem to be regarding as impossible.
Alabama looks pretty solid even Tua-less.

texpat-ute

This Utah team reminds me of TCU in 2008-2009. Offense is very good and the defense is mean and extremely physical. And Utah just picked up Baylor’s Peyton Powell as a transfer.

Moose Stuff

This Utah team reminds me of TCU in 2008-2009. Offense is very good and the defense is mean and extremely physical. And Utah just picked up Baylor’s Peyton Powell as a transfer.

I wouldn’t get too attached to the idea that Payton Powell is gonna be a good player for you. No doubt he’s talented but.....

Latest posts