• The KillerFrogs

Other games thread...?

Chongo94

I've never seen a team get the benefit of the doubt more than this board giving the benefit of the doubt to Oklahoma State year in and year out

They are a mediocre program. Yet if you only read this forum you would think they are a Top 10 program every time they take the field

source.gif

LVH

Kansas just had a better defensive series against Oklahoma than I can remember us having vs. them in the last 4 games against OU

Chongo94

Duffy is like a Tech version of Delton. Decent runner, but not a great arm.

Yeah, seems like the new coach finally realized that. What’s worse, according to multiple sources, he could never ever learn Kingsbury’s playbook either apparently so doubly awful.

It’s kinda crazy because he seemed all world in high school. Tech’s version of S. Robinson I guess.

Moose Stuff

I've never seen a team get the benefit of the doubt more than this board giving the benefit of the doubt to Oklahoma State year in and year out

They are a mediocre program. Yet if you only read this forum you would think they are a Top 10 program every time they take the field

You should probably dig into their performance over the last decade+ before typing things. They’ve won 9 or more 8 times since 2008 and 6 of those seasons they won 10 or more. Zero losing seasons in that period. That ain’t mediocre and perhaps explains your confusion with why people think they are better than you do.

Wexahu

Purdue is injury decimated but man, they don’t even look interested anymore. Might not win another game unless they get some guys back.

LVH

You should probably dig into their performance over the last decade+ before typing things. They’ve won 9 or more 8 times since 2008 and 6 of those seasons they won 10 or more. Zero losing seasons in that period. That ain’t mediocre and perhaps explains your confusion with why people think they are better than you do.

We've finished with a better record than they have and higher in the rankings 4 of the last 5 seasons. Their floor is higher but our ceiling has been higher than theirs.

Chongo94

Crowd out there looks rather sparse in places.

Speaking of crowds, there are some that think UCLA could set a record low tonight versus Oregon State. Magic number is somewhere in the 32,000’s apparently.

Last edited:

Portland Frog

Iowa’s offense. Haven’t seen one sideline throw. Lots of crossing routs too by WRs, not fly patterns. Throwing to RB out of backfield over the middle. Refreshing

now if they run a fade near the end zone.

LVH

Purdue is injury decimated but man, they don’t even look interested anymore. Might not win another game unless they get some guys back.

They are still living off that Ohio State win. Take that away and they have done nothing special under Brohm. They are fortunate to be in the Big 10 West and drew Rutgers as a crossover opponent the last 2 years.