• The KillerFrogs

OT: prayer request

froginmn

Hi, I'm asking for prayers from this community for my sister. She received a cancer diagnosis about ten days ago but it was first stage and thought to be very manageable.

She now learned after the pathology came back that it's very aggressive. She'll have more invasive surgery and chemo to attack it.

I would appreciate prayers for her to get as big a victory as possible.

JugbandFrog

Hi, I'm asking for prayers from this community for my sister. She received a cancer diagnosis about ten days ago but it was first stage and thought to be very manageable.

She now learned after the pathology came back that it's very aggressive. She'll have more invasive surgery and chemo to attack it.

I don't have much stock with any of the powerful beings upstairs, but I can send out some awesome positive waves.

On a side note, my sister is in the same boat. She is moving right along because it is in an early stage.

HFrog1999

Praying for a complete and speedy recovery

HickoryFlameFrog

I would appreciate prayers for her to get as big a victory as possible
Praying for God's will to be accomplished for his glory in the healing of your sister.

SousaFrog

Father, I bring the respective sisters of both @froginmn and @JugbandFrog before you. Please find every way possible to remove anything and everything that is unlike you from each sister's body, until they're each like how you've originally designed. I thank-you for what you have done already, as well as what you've yet to complete-and-accomplish; in-relation and overall. Amen-and-Amen.