• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Creeperfrog

Yeah, except even more so, with acts of violence. Dude is weird as all get out. Last I saw, he was being accused of possibly grooming/kidnapping a girl from her family off a Native American reservation.

Google him.
I'm not going to like your post bc of the nature of it, but thanks for the cliff notes. I won't Google it.

FrogUltimate

Yeh he’s insane. I read they had filmed basically the entire movie before some of this stuff came out. His career is probably done, or close to it.

Some rumor that they pivoted hard in this movie to basically reset DC. Who knows

Ron Swanson

I finished Echo 3 on AppleTV. It definitely had some unnecessary long drawn-out parts, but overall I thought it was better than it’s IMDB rating of 6.5

Gets into a lot of moral gray areas. I enjoyed it.

Creeperfrog

I'm going to watch it but the new ant man movie doesn't look great based on all the trailers. Also, they are marketing hard which makes you think they are not reliant on word of mouth.

All I see is strange action in a total CGI environment when the are in different worlds/micro spaces. The whole allure of the first couple was based on a 80% comedy vs 20% action. I see no comedy in the trailers

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Watched Kenneth Branagh's Belfast last night, at the behest of Mrs. Brewingfrog. A very lovely little film, and very much worth taking in. Essentially a tale of the early Troubles told from the point of view of a young boy, and the family struggling with the decision to stay or go from a town and neighborhood they had lived in for generations.

Eight

Is he the one that banged like 3k women?

that was wilt chamberlain who is in the documentary

actually some video of wilt as a high school player in philadelphia and he and russell both were such incredible athletes as well as great basketball players

russell is the goat.....end of story when it comes to basketball

Creeperfrog

Bill Russell
Three years in college
One olympics
Thirteen years in the NBA
From that he has:
2 NCAA National Championships
11 NBA Championships
1 Gold Medal

17 chances to win it all and he did it 14 times.
It is surprising he only got one gold medal. I don't know the story behind that. Any idea why he wasn't on the other 2 Olympic teams in his thirteen years?