• The KillerFrogs

OT: How Do You Invest Your Money?

frogs9497

Those looking to refi might also look at Colonial Savings. I’ve got a 15-year note at 3.0% with no escrow requirement. I don’t recall the closing costs, but believe they were relatively low.

My only regret is not taking profits 2 weeks ago and paying off the mortgage. Joking (sort of).

I also have a HELOC with Colonial that I haven’t used much, but it’s at prime (currently 4.75%).

tcumaniac

just glanced at their rates online and the lowest I see is 4.125% on a 15-year. I have perfect credit (literally 850 on Experian right now) and 4x our mortgage balance in home equity. What lender offered you 3.375?

edit: I see as low as 3.25% for a new loan...numbers above were for refis.

edit edit: holy hell, I see 2.75 for a new 15-year and 3.125% for a 30 after entering the approximate loan amount we’re considering for a move in the next year or so. Might need to get jumping on this.
It was a bunch of different preferred lenders through Cotco's Finance portal. The 3.25% I saw offered was for a refi.

Pharm Frog

tell the truth, you are hording surgical masks waiting for a run on them similar to tulips in mid 1500's europe

First off....beyond outstanding reference. I'm nominating you for Best Post in the Renaissance Botanical Economics Category. Secondly, I only hoard Diet Mountain Dew and more recently Mountain Dew Zero.

Latest posts