• The KillerFrogs

OT - Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Franzia Sunset Blush. Chilled. (+ two ibuprofen for, you know, the sugar).
There was a fairly forgettable Al Pacino film, Author, Author which had Dyan Cannon as a love interest. In her establishing scene, she is served several glasses of champagne. As they are placed in front of her, she carefully places a aspirin in front of each one. "Why are you doing that?"

"Oh, champagne gives me a headache!"

An-Cap Frog

Scotch Whisky, Bourbon, Texas Whiskey, Tennessee Whiskey, American Whiskey, Irish Whiskey, Canadian Whiskey, Japanese Whisky, Tasmanian Whiskey, French Whiskey, Indian Whiskey, Taiwanese Whiskey, Welsh Whisky, Norwegian Whiskey.
I was over at a buddy's house on Labor Day and while we were sippin' on some Eagle Rare, I spotted a bottle of Garrison Brothers. Good times.

An-Cap Frog

Tequila. Love Casamigos Reposado. Don Julio also.

I do really like gin cocktails too. So many gins too many too list.

I mostly drink wine. Rose during warm months.
Excited Happy Hour GIF by Laff
I was in Philadelphia for two weeks just after 9/11 for work. One of my co-workers was really into gin. I had several drinks but I never developed a pallet for the stuff. I do love mescal though. I'm having a mescal Manhattan RN.

Endless Purple

If I win the lottery, then Garrison Brothers might be a go to, but until then a wide range from Dr. Pepper, to bourbon, scotch, rum, amaretto, port, maybe brandy (the beverage not a person), or tea.

Latest posts