• The KillerFrogs

Orangeblood.com: Kendall Sanders to decide Monday (today)

cdsfrog

Okie state attendance is alot lower in comparison to tech. 85% to 106%. Lot of that is that Tech's student alotment is 8k higher, and season ticket alottment is also higher

Big Frog II

For all of their Pickens money, recruits, etc., they have very little to show for it. Is this a case of very good recruiting and mediocre coaching?

roddog

Banned
look who the response is from. Would you expect anything else? Okie state is not even a top 40 place to play at. The statement is beyond ridiculous, it's embarassing.

i dont find it quite as rediculous as what your tcu homerism has turned into, you dont have anything good to say about anything unless it is 100 percent about and pro tcu :rolleyes:

cmon, its clear fw out of stillwater and lubbock is the best place to live so he is going to tcu!

Big Frog II

i dont find it quite as rediculous as what your tcu homerism has turned into, you dont have anything good to say about anything unless it is 100 percent about and pro tcu :rolleyes:

cmon, its clear fw out of stillwater and lubbock is the best place to live so he is going to tcu!
Don't you know the purple kool-aide we are drinking is 190 proof?

Dogfrog

Make no doubt about it. Sanders' choice could very well signal either a positive momentum swing for the Frogs or a tough uphill battle. I'm sure the other targets are taking note.:unsure:

To be polite, I'd call this a bit of an overstatement.

AEAfrog

you mean the 59th ranked capacity attendance. (85%) Impressive with 5000 average opponent attendance...lol

http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/2010/Internet/attendance/FBS_CAPACITY.pdf

Supposedly OSU is known for having a great tailgating atmosphere. At least that's what all of the OSU alums bring up whenever the OU fans talk about wins. Also, those paddles they use to hit the padding on the sideline walls are annoying as hell and more than make up for their lack of a full house.

2themax

It's all about momentum and these guys talk just as we do. Look at the communication between the recruits with UTx class last yr and Fla Gators the yr before. They tweet each other mainly as a way of recruiting each other. Anyway, I'm wanting to know more bout this Justin Thomas kid who just earned best honors for db's at that camp in Houston. What's the latest on him? Not the biggest kid, but he evidently has some kinda pop in his game.

2themax

It's great being seriously considered by some of these guys, but be careful of blinding yourself with homerism. Not every date ends with a kiss so try to keep it real. Not everyone is as enthused about our Rose Bowl win as we are. Not throwing salt. Just trying to keep it real.

cdsfrog

Plenty of great schools: OU, LSU, Bama, Oregon, Ohio State, Wisconsin just a handful of many

Just happens to be that tech and okie state suck. At least okie state did suck, last year they were pretty darn good

MidlandFrog

Good luck to Kendall. I hope the coaches stay in contact, 18 year olds can change their minds. As a homer, I agree with most that I would choose FTW over Stillwater, but just be prepared to see the Cowboys continue to climb, their facilities are ridiculous and like Oregon they have a billionaire sugar daddy.

cdsfrog

It's great being seriously considered by some of these guys, but be careful of blinding yourself with homerism. Not every date ends with a kiss so try to keep it real. Not everyone is as enthused about our Rose Bowl win as we are. Not throwing salt. Just trying to keep it real.

clearly the recruiters at OSU know what they are doing. Great class for 2011, and looks to be 2012 will be good too. Hats off to them.

If last year was any indicator of future performance, they are on they way up and tech continues to suck

cdsfrog

Sadly it looks like I called this on Thursday afternoon...in one of Feisty's updates.

The athletic facilities at OSU are excellent. They also have a recent history of producting some of the best WR's in America (Dez Brant and Blackmon).

true, but TCU will be in the mix with these recruits every year, should get some of them too. TCU won't get everyone, not even alot but it's still progress

Mike Brooks

As well as we recruit now, we are a couple years away from raking it. The stadium will be complete, Big East BBall, Top 10 Baseball and a year in Big East football where our current players can tell recruits "when we aren't in Texas, which include most games, we aren't playing Conference games in Lubbock, Ames, Manhattan lite, waco, Lawrence, etc."

Nowhere but up and we are pretty far up as it is. Good look to him. Just like La Michael James going elsewhere, we will be fine.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
It is tough to go against the success of the WRs from most of the bigxii-ii schools, especially recent successes from Tech & OkieSt, but Okla, UT, TAMU etc all send more than their share of receivers to the NFL. Hopefully Kerley catches on in the NFL as does Dalton to help change the perseption about TCU offense. And maybe with the young ones in the last few classes, especially Boyce, Brown, White, Porter can achieve success at the next level.

Until that reputation changes TCU is a tougher sell, but not impossible to some of the best pass catchers. The success of Pachall could be key to changing that perception and hopefully he comes through as expected and we don't go backwards on outr passing attack.

We still have some great prospects looking and several top notch recruits with TCU as their leader so far. This will be a small but very good class.

Sanders is a stud though and hate to say it but Gundy got a couple of great ones this weekend.

talor

Hate to say it but Gundy got a couple of great ones this weekend.

Mike_Gundy.jpg