• The KillerFrogs

Offseason Cord Cutting: YouTube TV or Hulu TV?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I cut the cord with Directv. Looking at streaming services. Can I add FSSW to Hulu+Live? It’s not in my channel lineup for my region.

edit: or would I just stream games from the fox sports app?
I can't log into Fox Sports app since I am a Hulu subscriber. I can access a MLB account so will probably do that. Rangers are not going to be worth spending extra money on.

Purp

It is was dang near impossible to find with Amazon Fire. It took extra steps that my wife would never figure out. So to keep the peace and my sanity, I stayed with Direct TV
All you have to do to find the YTTV guide is hit the back button on the remote. Not sure why that nearly wasn't possible.

Purp

YouTube TV seems to have better choices for my sports in my zip code and more value as far as cloud storage and the ability to watch on multiple TVs at the same time without paying extra. I’m thinking I’ll just have to take advantage of the trial periods on HULU, YouTube, and Fubo and go from there.
If you have a friend or relative with a traditional service that still has Fox sports regionals just download the FoxSportsGo app on your Roku/FireStick and use their login credentials to watch Rangers/Stars/Mavs. I'm watching the Stars that way now.

Latest posts