• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Moose Stuff

We just love this preschool “I know something you don’t and I’m not telling you” bleep move , you just pulled.
Imagine being annoyed by a gif that had absolutely zero hidden meaning. Go spend $10 a month to subscribe to the other site you cheap [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ].

kidkarr

So the previous coach screamed maniacally because of the pressure and because he didnt have good players? Got it. Thanks
No problem! You said he looked like he was enjoying the game. With no pressure and solid players ,why wouldn’t he. I didn’t say anything about screaming. Thanks

HFrog1999

Have you noticed the housing market issues here? You think that doesn’t factor into people’s decisions to relocate?

Found our new coach a house

TCURiggs

Very understated and reasonable. I like it.

Hemingway

Do you really think that’s a problem for someone about to get a $4 M yr / $20 M contract? The ROI on real estate in Fort Worth is exceedingly greater than that in Ames.
And all the assistants and staff he would need to recruit here would make 4 million a year here?

Hemingway

Nice! Is this a coach Anderson’s house?

SuperBarrFrog

Wow. Being rich certainly doesn’t bring good taste. Needs to hire a new decorator real bad.