• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

HFrog1999

This SMU game is painful to watch

The Pimp Hat Tulsa is using gave me an idea

We need a Pimp Hat and Coat for our players to wear while going to the locker room when they get ejected for targeting

cosmo kramer 90s GIF

One Frog Nation

Not a good look for smu today. Nobody in the stands, losing to tulsa, losing the coach and a lot of the staff. I would admit there might have been a few distractions this past week.

flyfishingfrog

I’d pay good money to be Baylor right now. And not just football.
Well that says more about you than anything- yet just the other day you acted like hiring Briles was so terrible and we just hired the guy that started the entire cover up

At least Briles is a proven winner vs Mr Mediocrity since we are selling our soul for wins

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Most of the people complaining about this are doing so because we’re TCU and this guy was at Baylor. Pretty much that entire Baylor staff is working at colleges across the country. I’ve got close friends/coworkers that are big fans of Ole Miss (Lenny) and Arkansas (Briles) and both of them say they’ve never heard ONE fan associated with their schools complaining about employing these former Baylor coaches.
No most are complaining because he covered up a 8 count gang rape so his “players” could continue to play football

The fact that people are ok with it is because a bunch seem to agree he made an acceptable decision as long as it will allow us to win more football

Moose Stuff

No most are complaining because he covered up a 8 count gang rape so his “players” could continue to play football

The fact that people are ok with it is because a bunch seem to agree he made an acceptable decision as long as it will allow us to win more football
I’m OK with him and the rest of that staff coaching anywhere, not just at TCU. The one guy who shouldn’t be coaching isn’t. And don’t kid yourself, if he had been at any other school most of the people making a big deal out of it wouldn’t be.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I’m OK with him and the rest of that staff coaching anywhere, not just at TCU. The one guy who shouldn’t be coaching isn’t. And don’t kid yourself, if he had been at any other school most of the people making a big deal out of it wouldn’t be.
So, you're saying that we who are complaining about systematic rape, and the hiring of one of the perps, are just hypocrites?

Dude, you've got a moral blindspot a mile wide on this one.

Moose Stuff

So, you're saying that we who are complaining about systematic rape, and the hiring of one of the perps, are just hypocrites?

Dude, you've got a moral blindspot a mile wide on this one.
I’m saying many wouldn’t be complaining if he hadn’t worked at Baylor. Just my opinion. And I don’t have a moral blind spot. I just don’t have an issue with the man having a job. You can believe whatever you want, I’m not trying to change your mind.

One Frog Nation

I’m saying many wouldn’t be complaining if he hadn’t worked at Baylor. Just my opinion. And I don’t have a moral blind spot. I just don’t have an issue with the man having a job. You can believe whatever you want, I’m not trying to change your mind.
I agree with Moose. Should the guy never have a job again?