• The KillerFrogs

Not only will there not be a spring sale there will not be a spring game

HFrog1999

That (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately)ing blows.

Weak, paranoid move.
I'm sure it has everything to do with the stadium being a construction site and nothing to do with paranoia.

Well, almost sure.

No football for you!!!!

SoupNazi.gif

ShreveFrog

This stinks. One of the most anticipated seasons ever and no spring game. If it's about construction, why can't the boys board some buses to a suitablenearby stadium? Once again, I wonder if TCU really cares about its fans, and growing its fan base.

pcf

I have never thought the spring display was a big deal. The garage sale was fun.

Anyway, y'all can spend the time looking at the seats and the stadium webcam.

BABYFACE

It is what is, move on with the construction.

It wouldn't surprise me if sometime before Summer if they don't do some type of garage sale. Maybe at DMC or Kelly Alumni Center. Just a guess if they got stuff to get rid of.

jake102

Last year's spring game was pretty good... able to feel a lot more comfortable with Pachall back there. Dwight Smith was crazy good...

I wanted to see LaDarius Brown and Boykin play.

Trelvis

It get frustrating when you see schools like Alabama and Texas have big spring games, on TV even, and TCU cant even have a small one for their fans. Even when TCU does have one, its nothing like what those other schools do. Love GP but sometimes I think he is way too paranoid. Fans are foaming at the mouth right now for TCU football and Patterson has pretty much closed out the rest of the world this spring.