• The KillerFrogs

Not only will there not be a spring sale there will not be a spring game

ftwfrog

Who cares!!??

This is probably because of the stadium construction.
I'm sure the same people complaining are the same ones who are complaining that the stadium won't be ready in time.
I'm sure this is not cancelled because of paranoia. really??!!
I'm sure TCU isn't trying to upset its fanbase.

It's spring time. Go to a baseball game or Find something else to do, other than watch a glorified practice.

HFrog1999

I hope they have a special event so we can tour the stadium before the season starts. I really enjoyed checking out the South Endzone complex a couple of years ago when they finished it.

pcf

I hope they have a special event so we can tour the stadium before the season starts. I really enjoyed checking out the South Endzone complex a couple of years ago when they finished it.

Was that after the season ticket holder BBQ? That was neat to see those private spaces.

I think the only way I'll see in those other suites is if I pull a Kramer type scam. "Yes, I'm Alfred J Pennypacker here to tour my suite."

tcuhf93

Given what a huge year of transition this is for the Athletic Department, I completely understand why putting on a Spring Game is simply more trouble than it's worth. Simply too many other priorities right now. I don't see it as an insult to the fan base at all. Del Conte and Ross Bailey have repeatedly asked for patience from the fans until they get through this. I'm thinking it's going to be well worth it.

NativeFrog

TCU Police are now reporting that somewhere between five and 62 players were suspended from the spring game, and that is the reason Patterson decided to cancel the game.

DentalFrog

This stinks. One of the most anticipated seasons ever and no spring game. If it's about construction, why can't the boys board some buses to a suitablenearby stadium? Once again, I wonder if TCU really cares about its fans, and growing its fan base.

Yup...they hate us and are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure we don't become too popular.

DentalFrog

A lot of coaches use spring games as a big recruiting tool. No offense, but it doesn't even seem like GP is making an attempt.

Those coaches also have sold out spring games with over 90,000 people (i.e. Alabama). Some of you guys are just getting ridiculous. There is no way we don't have the whiniest fan base in the nation.