• The KillerFrogs

Northwest ramp

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
It will be interesting as they sift through all the dirt removed for the basement, etc what kind of artifacts they will discover.

Stiff Arm Frog

Anyone remember that story about how when they build the original stadium, some construction worker hit a cave or something and about 1,000 horned toads came scurrying out? The story I've heard is that there were so many it halted construction for a few days.

http://www.stadium.tcu.edu/timeline.asp

The excavated area shown in frame #3 could be the location of the visiting team's dressing rooms.

The excavated ramp would serve as their entrance to the playing field. This area could contain two

separate dressing rooms for games played at AGC (bowl games) not involving TCU. Thus avoiding

having to use the TCU team facilities. :unsure:

PurplFrawg

Administrator
They stenciled the logo at midfield yesterday morning. I wondered the same thing, probably looks good for any aerial shots during the SB.

Double D

Tier 1
They are watering/working on the sprinkler heads right now. I guess they are putting some water on it before the deep freeze hits tomorrow.

I wonder how the deep freeze will impact construction. Can they pour concrete when it is below freezing???