1. The KillerFrogs

No Zach Evans thread yet?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by MinFrog, May 11, 2020.

1. Pretty spiffy add, if you ask me.

2. 3 pages worth in the Corona thread

3. I could always bump the thread where I defended him, while 99% of you on here trash-talked him. Like I said in that thread, you are a pathetic lot.

4. Anyone willing to summarize the situation for those who don't follow recruiting?

My basic understanding is that this guy is probably the best RB in the country, but many teams don't want him because of character concerns which is why he's just now joining.

5. Ain't nobody got time for that.... well, some of y'all do

6. We got him it’s official he signed financial aid and started a class this am!!!!

7. First five star this might break the Dam!!!!

Salfrog likes this.
  8. Just google his name and the thing you use to call and text people every day.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  9. How long before Barlow and Foster hit the portal?

10. missed a game at the start of last season for disciplinary reasons and then was sent in from the state championship game for failing to give up his cell phone the night before which was something asked of all the members of the team.

11. why?

12. sarcasm

13. On first

Gehörnter Frosch likes this.
  14. Not like he punched a cop or anything.

PhillyFrog, Horned Toad and Eight like this.
  15. Finally dipped into the endowment.....

TooColdU, CardFrog, jake102 and 3 others like this.
  16. #18 Atomic Frawg, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
    The kid has some 25k followers on Twitter, and over 40k on IG, but is as quiet as a baby deer in hiding right now.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  17. What's his cell number?

18. Zach hasn't been mentioned in the "God has a plan for your life" thread yet..

Mean Purple and jugbandxmas like this.