• The KillerFrogs

So why are Florida Gator fans so upset

CryptoMiner

Who is this topic in reference to?

Rumored for a great while but they really took off when an admissions counselor tweeted (then deleted) this:

EXva0dmXQAATwZb

CryptoMiner

why was he signed so late?

He signed early with Georgia then received a release from his LOI. He did not sign in February and stayed fairly quiet abut his recruiting. TAMU, Florida and Tennessee recruited him hard along with TCU. He did not sign an LOI (too late) with TCU but did sign a scholarship (Financial) agreement and will attend class this summer (online).

Eight

why was he signed so late?

bit unknown. he signed with uga and then asked to be released which they agreed to which was interesting.

supposedly then atm and lsu were the front runners and then he didn't sign at the second signing date

don't know if he was making up his mind, qualifying (do know he missed part of a playoff game to take either the sat / act) or if he was just unsure and was taking time.

then covid -19 happens and in all honesty i had completely forgotten he never signed with anyone.

as i said on another thread this year has not been the normal senior season for zach for multple reasons

JugbandFrog

Character issues that are highlighted because of the phone at the state championship game.

I would be worried were it not for LHCGP. I’m surprised he didn’t wind up at Baylor.

Isn't this the same player that wouldn't turn his phone in the night before a big high school game, so his coach told him he wasn't playing? Not trying to stir the pot, as Evans is immensely talented. From this, to his recruitment, he just seems to do things a bit differently.