• The KillerFrogs

NFL draft thread

4 Oaks Frog

Yeah but Murray played under a Texas Tech quarterback and then was drafted by a different Texas Tech quarterback.
...and I once watched Texas Lite play a game...
It wasn’t a reach. It was much more like a grasp for straws. Other poster correct, Matt who?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Eight

Y’all are being too hard on that Matt Clare guy. Ive never heard of him and have no dog in the fight, but he was just pointing out a bunch of people who were involved with Texas Tech (even if one kid was just committed at one point) during those three years went on to do some special things. He’s right, and it’s pretty incredible.

no, when you brag about a coach you fired for having a 35-40 career record and 19-35 in conference record even though he had a generational quarterback talent in mahomes and he basically picked davis webb over a future heisman trophy winner and first round draft pick you deserve as much grief as you get thrown your way.

jesus christ the gm of arizonia is dumber and dumber the more i think about it and there is no good way you can spin that period of tech football

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

no, when you brag about a coach you fired for having a 35-40 career record and 19-35 in conference record even though he had a generational quarterback talent in mahomes and he basically picked davis webb over a future heisman trophy winner and first round draft pick you deserve as much grief as you get thrown your way.

jesus christ the gm of arizonia is dumber and dumber the more i think about it and there is no good way you can spin that period of tech football
Where was he bragging? He was just pointing out the ridiculousness of the situation.

SwissArmyFrog

Chasing Baker Mayfield off trumps the rest, though :)

Y’all are being too hard on that Matt Clare guy. Ive never heard of him and have no dog in the fight, but he was just pointing out a bunch of people who were involved with Texas Tech (even if one kid was just committed at one point) during those three years went on to do some special things. He’s right, and it’s pretty incredible.

FrogCop19

My favorite response from that post:
D5XzwAtWsAAu237.jpg