• The KillerFrogs

NFL draft thread

Eight

Geez...I've known Matt since he was 3. He and my brother were good friends. I thought he was better than this. Guess not.

he obviously still has the reasoning skills of a 3-year old.

my favorite is the inclusion of kingsbury without mentioning they fired the guy and the only reason he got an nfl job was the gm of the cardinals is such a freaking moron he not only hired kingsbury but he effectively used the 10th pick overall in last years draft for a 5' 10" 180 lb slot receiver from umass and is going to pay 70% of rosen's contract in miami.

Limp Lizard

Nice to see no TCU players on that list. Many of those players may have been drafted if they only stayed another year. Wonder how many will ever play in an NFL regular season game?

Wonder how many of those the critical force was an older person (parent, agent). If so, shame on them. If just the players ego, shame on an older person to give them some perspective (I wanted to say "adult" but legally they are all adults). Of course, several may have been flunking out or destined to be kicked off the team, maybe.

Ron Swanson

Y’all are being too hard on that Matt Clare guy. Ive never heard of him and have no dog in the fight, but he was just pointing out a bunch of people who were involved with Texas Tech (even if one kid was just committed at one point) during those three years went on to do some special things. He’s right, and it’s pretty incredible.

Frog-in-law1995

Y’all are being too hard on that Matt Clare guy. Ive never heard of him and have no dog in the fight, but he was just pointing out a bunch of people who were involved with Texas Tech (even if one kid was just committed at one point) during those three years went on to do some special things. He’s right, and it’s pretty incredible.

Murray was never even committed to Tech. He was reaching.

talor

I agree but think he deserves criticism for EXCLUDING Davis Webb! Their 2013 QB signee was a 4th round draft choice and still on an NFL roster. It’s crazy how good their run had been.

Wexahu

Yeah but Murray played under a Texas Tech quarterback and then was drafted by a different Texas Tech quarterback.

What’s also incredible is that through all that greatness at QB in and around the program Tech never really won anything and actually went through one of the worst stretches in recent program history, and that the coach behind it all parlayed getting fired at Tech into an NFL job.

I’ve never seen anything like it with Kingsbury and KM in terms of people just completely ignoring things that are normally not ignored in their assessment of those two. The cult of personality is huge with those guys.