1. The KillerFrogs

New Big 12 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Iowa State
    at UT
    KState
    Bye
    OU
    at Baylor
    TTech
    at WVU
    Bye
    at Kansas
    Oky State

Bob Sugar likes this.
  2. Pretty decent schedule. Going Iowa State to UT and then OU to Baylor are two tough ones.

3. So you're saying Nebraska didn't make the cut?

4 Oaks Frog and Frogs1983 like this.
  4. Not really a time to be complaining considering we still get football (as of now)

But trips and weddings I am in were scheduled around our original schedule. Now I'm kinda scheissed. Oh well. Football is still alive. That's what matters.

TxFrog1999 and Bob Sugar like this.
  5. We’re all praying for you. Hang in there bud.

MN Frog, Peacefrog, tcudoc and 19 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Salfrog, Casey8Ball, ftwfrog and 6 others like this.
  7. Sounds like you need to re-prioritize your life!

Horny4TCU, Salfrog, tcumaniac and 2 others like this.
  8. I believe that this conversation has been had before... But, what in the name of all that is holy would somebody be scheduling a wedding during football season!?!? Don't they know that we have priorities?!?!

Women...

9. [​IMG]

Several weeks to prepare for ISU. Bye week before OU. KU before OSU.

[​IMG]

10. One that hurts the most is the OU game.

That date was originally @ Baylor and I am a groomsman in a wedding that day. Having to come to terms with missing that game (pre covid) was hard enough. Up to this point in my life, I have never had to miss a home TCU game for a wedding. I've missed a few away games, but I've always had an out and been able to avoid missing home games. Having to miss OU of all games has me sick to my stomach right now. #stressed

notyalc and BrewingFrog like this.
  11. Sweet, a bye week before OU at home? I'll take it. Although it's a tough start.

12. Like the graphic with the horny toad and Moehrig.

stbrab and WIN like this.
  13. interesting choice to split the games between home and away instead of chronological

14. None of this and I repeat none of this is bad news!

15. Just don’t go and tell your friend you’ll be in his next wedding

Peacefrog, Salfrog, Volare and 10 others like this.
  16. If we have a season I swear I won't complain about playing Tennessee Tech.

17. You seem pretty confident you were one of the 25% that was getting in the stadium.

18. Ask them if the entire wedding party and guests will be masked up, even for the wedding pics. If not, you're out!

Salfrog, notyalc and HFrog1999 like this.