1. The KillerFrogs

New Big 12 Schedule Released

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, Aug 12, 2020.

1. I don’t blame the women. Men, you have one job, and that’s to make sure the wedding is between February and August. Leave the flowers, meal, venue, denomination, attire, invite list, song, etc to your lovely bride.

jugbandxmas, Salfrog, YA and 4 others like this.
  2. These may all be “away” games for many of us.

3. [​IMG]

4. Easy enough to claim you don't feel safe being in that wedding.

5. 100% of the time we finish the season undefeated when playing our first home game against Tennessee Tech in a year that ends in 0.

tcudoc, Salfrog, AZfrogs and 5 others like this.
  6. No kidding. Maniac needs to learn how to use COVID as a tool to get what he wants like so many other people are doing.

Frogs01, Salfrog, YA and 5 others like this.
  7. I like the cut of your jib, sir!

Bob Sugar likes this.
  8. Some fans don't like them but I think those uniforms are insanely kick a..

9. Although I hate UT with every fiber of my being, that is a great picture.

10. This has to be royally pissing off a whole bunch of Big 10 fans. For now at least. Pac 12 fans are probably too busy smoking dope to care.

Would be so cool if the other conferences hold strong and suck it up.

MN Frog, Frogs01, Salfrog and 5 others like this.
  11. Good point. Going to be really interesting to see how that plays out.

stbrab and Moose Stuff like this.
  12. If I were a player in the Big 10 or Pac 12 I would be irate.

MN Frog, Frogs01, Salfrog and 3 others like this.
  13. Yeah, especially if you've got your eyes set on the NFL and this would have been a big year to make a name for yourself. I'd be super PO'd.

Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.
  14. #38 notyalc, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    My son said it is quite probably the most Bad Arse uniform he's ever seen. And I have to say after not liking it in the beginning I think they should be used in all our big games. Look awesome on the field.

[​IMG]

15. My SIL's long time boyfriend has a son who plays in the MAC. He has NFL aspirations and is concerned that other players playing while he sits out his senior year creates the chance for him to slide.

16. CNN: "Governor Greg Abbott disrespects AAC, CUSA, Sun Belt schools in Texas and pretends they don't exist"

Frogs01, Salfrog, stbrab and 3 others like this.