• The KillerFrogs

NBC/Comcast Would Like To Make You All Very Rich

mtmedlin

Need to drop Notre Dame, they can't play football anyway. Plus, does any body even watch that?

Really?... I mean... Really? I am trying to figure out if your just sarcastic or really dont know anything about the BE and the value of Notre Dame.... I am gonna think about that for a bit. I am really hoping its just a strange sense of humor, cause the other side of the coin makes you look really dense.

cdsfrog

Really?... I mean... Really? I am trying to figure out if your just sarcastic or really dont know anything about the BE and the value of Notre Dame.... I am gonna think about that for a bit. I am really hoping its just a strange sense of humor, cause the other side of the coin makes you look really dense.

he is messing with you. ND does suck big time as been irrelevant for 20 years now but they still command a lot of people's attention and $$

mtmedlin

he is messing with you. ND does suck big time as been irrelevant for 20 years now but they still command a lot of people's attention and $$

I think there making a comeback. Kelly is the man to do it. They have a ton of talent, just need someone who knows what to do with it.

cdsfrog

I think there making a comeback. Kelly is the man to do it. They have a ton of talent, just need someone who knows what to do with it.

ya they have had the talent for the past 20 years. Kelly is a decent coach. I expect 10-11 wins out of them this year IF (big IF) they start out well.

WVUFan

ND will not be what it used to be, but they can do well if they hold on to a coach. The longer they go without making a BCS game the better as they might realize the need a conference

Houston Frog

There's no reason ND can't get become really good again. People use the high academic standards excuse, but they are still able to recruit with the big boys despite that. The only reason they haven't been successful in the past however many years is bad coaching hires.

I don't know if Kelly is the guy or not

mtmedlin

ya they have had the talent for the past 20 years. Kelly is a decent coach. I expect 10-11 wins out of them this year IF (big IF) they start out well.

Thats a HUGE problem for them cause they made the mistake of scheduling a giant killer for their first game this year. My BULLS love to come into people home field and screw up their season. We knocked out W Virginia on their field when top 10 ranked, Lousiville when they were top 10, Auburn, Florida St and Miami on their field, and then Clemson. We get up for big games...its just the mid year lul when we lose a few that kills us.

Notre Dame is gonna get shocked by a very resiliant USF . Mark it down!

WVUFan

Thats a HUGE problem for them cause they made the mistake of scheduling a giant killer for their first game this year. My BULLS love to come into people home field and screw up their season. We knocked out W Virginia on their field when top 10 ranked, Lousiville when they were top 10, Auburn, Florida St and Miami on their field, and then Clemson. We get up for big games...its just the mid year lul when we lose a few that kills us.

That was also under JL too and you beat a top 5 WVU at home to .......

anyways

USF seems to have a different attitude though. Not the same step they used to have. I hope they can get that swagger back

mtmedlin

That was also under JL too and you beat a top 5 WVU at home to .......

anyways

USF seems to have a different attitude though. Not the same step they used to have. I hope they can get that swagger back

I dont think well have swagger under Holts, well have team unity and confidence. Hes recruiting smart, athletic players. Our ARP is going to soar and the level of play will too. Remember, last years wins against Miami and Clemson were with Skip at the helm. This year if we take out Notre Dame and Miami, then Florida St and Miami in 2012 it will set us well into the "Big 4" status in our state...and I think we can do it. With our new 4 and 5 star running back transfers this year and a 5 star WR transfer next year, our level of weapons is increasing. The single point that will make a difference is if BJ daniels matures. If we get the BJ from the Clemson game, then we will be a force. If we get inconsistant BJ, then were looking at another 8-5 season.

cdsfrog

There's no reason ND can't get become really good again. People use the high academic standards excuse, but they are still able to recruit with the big boys despite that. The only reason they haven't been successful in the past however many years is bad coaching hires.

I don't know if Kelly is the guy or not

sorry you cant blame 20 consecutive years of suckage on just coaching. The whole system is screwed up there

mtmedlin

usf needs some WR that will not drop a ball

Our best WR was out last year on injury but is back and ready to go this year and we just signed a five star transfer for 2012. WR has been a position of weakeness the past two years but I think its turning around.

CardsDan

You never did it on our field though. Last year was the first time we ever lost at home to the Bulls. Never lost to you at home as a ranked team. We haven't beaten you in Tampa.