• The KillerFrogs

Michigan State Hotties

tcumike08

You guys do realize that Samantha Steele is a MSU grad, right? This is from her college days.

Samantha+Steele.jpg

Ummm that's not exactly Samantha Steele unless I'm missing a joke or something...

PurpleSouthpaw

I don't mind some tats. Actually, the right art in the right place can be quite a turn on. Don't get me wrong, I think too much can be a turn off, but that doesn't mean I think every tat, no matter the art quality or placement, is gross. Some are awesome looking and really work with the placement. I think that is more on the body type and how good the artist is.

I am a fan of the upper back/shoulder blade (example below). Chicks seem to get a lot of should/upper arm and hip tats, but I have never seen one I consider good.

Example:

Angelina ftw
g223560_u69933_Angelina-jolie-tattoos.jpg

Sorry about that, I thought she went to MSU, so I googled "Samantha Steele Michigan State" and this image came up. I guess they share the same name.

And I guess, I'm not really sorry :rolleyes:

frognutz

Sorry about that, I thought she went to MSU, so I googled "Samantha Steele Michigan State" and this image came up. I guess they share the same name.

And I guess, I'm not really sorry :rolleyes:

And now the next guy to google that will end up linked here and make us looks like a bunch of dumbos. Thanks for that.

Froglaw

I don't mind some tats. Actually, the right art in the right place can be quite a turn on. Don't get me wrong, I think too much can be a turn off, but that doesn't mean I think every tat, no matter the art quality or placement, is gross. Some are awesome looking and really work with the placement. I think that is more on the body type and how good the artist is.

I am a fan of the upper back/shoulder blade (example below). Chicks seem to get a lot of should/upper arm and hip tats, but I have never seen one I consider good.

Example:

Angelina ftw
g223560_u69933_Angelina-jolie-tattoos.jpg

Looks like a bar code.

I wonder what she'd charge - hmm! Never mind. I've got to work. :blush: