• The KillerFrogs

Mens Hoops vs Central Michigan

Moose Stuff

If I’m being entirely honest..... last two year’s recruiting classes aren’t doing much for me so far. Really just Samuel and Davis that have done anything.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
If I’m being entirely honest..... last two year’s recruiting classes aren’t doing much for me so far. Really just Samuel and Davis that have done anything.
They also have the luxury of not immediately having to be one of the top players for us to do well. They have time to learn. The CTJ to CJD transition players had to grow up fast.

Brog

This turned out to be an enjoyable game to watch, but... Why is it we are having trouble early in the game with our shots? Ten minutes in we were 1 for 8 in three pointers, 1 in four for foul shots, and five for 12 field goals. We've got some great players, but it takes a while to get going.

BABYFACE

Score update, 54-31 Frogs. Our good play, as well as our bad play, has been in spurts. Alok is a nonfactor in offense, other players actively seeking to pass elsewhere. But when our guards are attacking and we make the extra pass, offense still high percentage.

It is amazing on Alok since he was number 1 rated center out of Juco. Maybe the young man just needs something to get his confidence going because that isn’t happening on offense for him.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Let's follow the story line in Rollerball. That would be exciting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollerball_(1975_film)
Like I said, guy legit hits floor then yes. But we can't call an arm hook, where both players are standing afterwards, a flagrant if we're not willing to do so for club blocks under the auspices of "going for the ball", going up knee first, shoving with forearm, undercutting on rebounds, etc.