• The KillerFrogs

MBB @ Baylol

LionsBearsFrogs

Was going to maybe start a new thread about this, and I hate hyperbole, but I honestly think this might be the deepest, best college basketball league ever. Relatively speaking as I know generally teams aren’t as good as they were 20-30 years ago with all the early departures.

Maybe the ACC might have something to say about that back in the 80’s and 90’s, I don’t know, the game has changed so much, but you look at the schedule and there are just no breaks. And Arizona should offset UT and OU next year.
I’m not a basketball fan by inclination, but I’m a Jayhawk by genetics. I’d occasionally watch the old Big 8/12 for a Saturday afternoon Raycom game or the MVC when the Bears had the local rights. I’ve lived and died Frogs for almost twenty years now, and I’m confident this will go down as one of the most experienced and skilled years ever for CBB. Winning in Waco today was huge. May the Frogs reap the benefits in both the short and long terms!

Froglaw

Was going to maybe start a new thread about this, and I hate hyperbole, but I honestly think this might be the deepest, best college basketball league ever. Relatively speaking as I know generally teams aren’t as good as they were 20-30 years ago with all the early departures.

Maybe the ACC might have something to say about that back in the 80’s and 90’s, I don’t know, the game has changed so much, but you look at the schedule and there are just no breaks. And Arizona should offset UT and OU next year.

BYU, UCF, UH, and CINCY are already 100 times better than the Sooners and Whores!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
A comment from the Baylor Board. Sic 'em"

giphy.gif

namollec

rewatching the game on YouTube.
Man - it was a great game !

It's a lot shorter without the commercials and the halftime break.

Last edited:

hometown frog

It’s funny. One of the ESPN video clips of that flop play you can see Scott Drew yell something just before both players flop. There’s also a couple of their assistant coaches who are looking at their coach and not the court (one of them even jumps up raising his arms like he saw the fouls.). This was a set called play on Baylors part. Glad the refs didn’t fall for this soccer flop trick.IMG_0148.jpeg

namollec

It’s funny. One of the ESPN video clips of that flop play you can see Scott Drew yell something just before both players flop. There’s also a couple of their assistant coaches who are looking at their coach and not the court (one of them even jumps up raising his arms like he saw the fouls.). This was a set called play on Baylors part. Glad the refs didn’t fall for this soccer flop trick.
Just cause it work for Kansas doesn't mean it will work for Baylor.
And having TWO do it ??? That's so so pathetic.

Overcoming the flagrant foul bad call was huge this team is mentally tough. We can’t shoot threes well or make free throws, but we find ways to win. This team could make a deep run in the big dance this year. I just hope all Big 12 teams aren’t completely worn out! The NBA has nothing on the Big 12 basketball league. Go Frogs!!!

Latest posts