• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan for The Heisman

froglash88

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

LisaLT

What did Rising say? Other than Utah beat his ass all over the field
Cam said he doesn't give a [ Finebaum ] what Williams does with his nails lol. And he hopes he likes it. He was cracking up in the interview when asked the question. Really not a good look for Williams. Seems like such a Baker Mayfield thing to do. Something about those OU or former OU QBs.

Eight

He retweeted RGIII's tweet below and said "lol" then deleted it after getting [ Finebaum ] on and backtracked trying to say it was misinterpreted

anyone notice late in the 4th quarter when caleb williams got sacked by roughly 3/4 of the utah defensive line he just laid on the turf and not one usc offensive lineman turned around to see if he was still alive let alone hurt or help him up

sometimes the unplanned actions of people say a great deal

froginmn

being from iowa there is only one appropriate choice for max

images
Their thing is Busch Light. I went last year for the TCU game and unexpectedly crashed an ISU fan's tailgate because my son got COVID right before.

I brought down a 12 pack of Amstel Light. Lady shows up, looks in the cooler at the Amstel and says, what's this? Then she digs deeper and finds a Busch Light, which she grabs quickly.

Endless Purple

Still have no idea why they took the ball out of his hands on both 3rd and 4th down. Center and guard make a gap, maybe with a shove from Miller. No way Max is denied.
Still have no idea why people keep going on and on and on about a decision when they were not on the sidelines. Are you saying that Miller is a horrible back? Was something given to Max for strength because he could barely stand when coming off the field a few minutes earlier? Why did they run and not pass? What if Max pushed Miller?

Tired of the same whine over and over in all threads. Obviously this should disqualify the coach from any awards this year.

Wexahu

Still have no idea why people keep going on and on and on about a decision when they were not on the sidelines. Are you saying that Miller is a horrible back? Was something given to Max for strength because he could barely stand when coming off the field a few minutes earlier? Why did they run and not pass? What if Max pushed Miller?

Tired of the same whine over and over in all threads. Obviously this should disqualify the coach from any awards this year.
Well, when you watch a ton of football and see other teams execute a basic QB sneak with such effectiveness, it’s frustrating when we hand the ball to a RB 4 yards behind the LOS and get stuffed two times in a row. I was begging for a QB sneak on both downs and I think we score on 3rd down easily if that was called.

So it’s frustrating.