• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan for The Heisman

LisaLT

I guess my tweety game isn't good, but what did Cuticle Williams say about MAD MAX?

*edited to say I found it. What a tool he is. Love the comment that say, "You shoulda played DB, because that's one helluva backpedal you got there!"
What did he say?

Horny 4 Life

I'm right there with you. Feel like he's got a pretty good shot due to Caleb Williams jackassery with the F*** Utah nail job and the tweet about Max's post game presser Saturday.

I guess my tweety game isn't good, but what did Cuticle Williams say about MAD MAX?

*edited to say I found it. What a tool he is. Love the comment that say, "You shoulda played DB, because that's one helluva backpedal you got there!"

Got a link? I can't seem to find it. He may have deleted it

Zubaz

He retweeted RGIII's tweet below and said "lol" then deleted it after getting [ Finebaum ] on and backtracked trying to say it was misinterpreted

I *think* he was upset that people made fun of him for crying on Friday night then praised Duggan for showing emotions like 12 hrs later. But....there's like half a dozen reasons why that was a really stupid bone to pick.