• The KillerFrogs

Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

mc1502

He can just leave the toilet seat up for about a week straight. That'll show her!
She is already on to that tactic. I have now resorted to using as many clothes as possible to tie her up doing laundry. That gives me time to change the channel without her being able to see what's on the other channels as I surf during commercials.

4 Oaks Frog

Wife is monopolizing the TV with Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade rather than the World Cup.

Please kill me.
The USA has now played two games in the World Cup. After overtime in both games, not any of the teams in those two games have scored a point…NOT A SINGLE GOAL…NAAAADAAAA!!! Two 0-0 ties
And they just leave it at that and give both teams points. Geeezzzee!!! At least have a fight or a targeting penalty.
Boring as counting holes in ceiling tiles!
GEEEERRZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
The USA has now played two games in the World Cup. After overtime in both games, not any of the teams in those two games have scored a point…NOT A SINGLE GOAL…NAAAADAAAA!!! Two 0-0 ties
And they just leave it at that and give both teams points. Geeezzzee!!! At least have a fight or a targeting penalty.
GEEEERRZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!
So about the same as scoring recess at elementary school?

Eight

GEEEERRZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!

wrong, but like the emotion

froginmn

Thank you Coach Lasso!

uSA 1 Wales 1
forget_it_he_s_rolling-DMID1-5hiej78ui-250x250.gif