• The KillerFrogs

Lose the Throw-backs !

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Give it up dude. I know how sports works! Some days your good sometimes your not. No matter what or how you wear your clothes!
Do I believe you or the evidence ? Hmmmmx
This doesn't really have anything to do with the jerseys (I really like them), but I'm guessing most of us have "sports superstitions", i.e., if I don't use my TCU mug for coffee on a football game day, we don't do well.
I also feel like I have to wear a TCU Basketball t-shirt to home games and while that has worked well overall this year, it looks like I'm going to have to do something else for the Iowa State game.
You get it. I like the throwbacks too. Unfortunately they are jinxed. Putt4purple is probably too young to understand how things are:) he probably doesn’t spit and say damn the cat when a black cat crosses his path either. It’s the fundamentals !

Putt4Purple

Do I believe you or the evidence ? Hmmmmx

You get it. I like the throwbacks too. Unfortunately they are jinxed. Putt4purple is probably too young to understand how things are:) he probably doesn’t spit and say damn the cat when a black cat crosses his path either. It’s the fundamentals !

Your right I do not do that. Your catching on! Careful not to step on a crack otherwise you'll break your mommas back. LOL! Give it up dude!

Last edited:

Tom Brown

@Tom Brown is gonna be mad at you for advocating their extinction

Darn tootin.
They are gorgeous. I propose that they become the primary and the w/l % in them will rise. Imagine how much folks would love them if we'd padded their % with our non-con schedules.

Save the arched tcu for our losses to OU.

Btw our record in all sports is abysmal on days when I wrestled my wife the morning of, but guess what im gonna keep doing it to her.

Pharm Frog

Darn tootin.
They are gorgeous. I propose that they become the primary and the w/l % in them will rise. Imagine how much folks would love them if we'd padded their % with our non-con schedules.

Save the arched tcu for our losses to OU.

Btw our record in all sports is abysmal on days when I wrestled my wife the morning of, but guess what im gonna keep doing it to her.

So what you’re saying is that we’re screwed?

Putt4Purple

2 losses at home with TB’s and a huge upset win at home when back in the regulars.
You conveniently forgot they lost at Okie. St. in order to push your agenda. They were wearing their regular uniforms. Your obsessive, compulsive, fixation about a supposed jinx is worrisome. You need help sir!

Putt4Purple

Is there a uniform the frogs wear in which they are undefeated? Just wondering.

For Dutch's information the answer is NO!
TCU lost to Lipscomb at home on 11/20/18.
They were wearing the traditional home uniforms.
I'm sure they lost because of some Voodoo magic jinx for that one and only home game.
Keep your toes, fingers and eyeballs crossed for good luck Dutch!
Give it up Dude!

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
You conveniently forgot they lost at Okie. St. in order to push your agenda. They were wearing their regular uniforms. Your obsessive, compulsive, fixation about a supposed jinx is worrisome. You need help sir!
It has never been said that the regular uni produces wins. The TBs produce losses however.
Lipscomb has a good team this year which is why they won.

CryptoMiner

Jeremiah Donati‏ @JDonati_TCU 38m38 minutes ago

Great way to start a Friday Got this drawing from a future frog, Bales Jr., who just turned 8 years old! He nailed @arob25_ ‘s killer crossover I’d say! Love these! #gofrogs – at TCU Athletics

D0lSfgJX0AEKumt.jpg