• The KillerFrogs

Lose the Throw-backs !

gdu

DzaUxfMU8AMXIQ9.jpg

Atomic Frawg

Have you ever gotten out of bed on Friday the 13th? (bad luck) Have you ever had an itchy palm? (Good luck) Have you ever broken a mirror? (7 years bad luck)
I dont believe in any of those. I'm not superstitious. Since you believe in sports jinks or superstition then maybe you should consider reevaluating your life beliefs. Clothing or wearing a certain piece of cloth is not a determining factor in how my day is going to go.
P.S. I am a huge sports fan!
Yeah, but...how do you know? Like, what if you wear a hot pink hat that gets someone's attention. That person yell's out, "Yo, nice hat!," causing you to look up from walking while texting, only for you to notice - and just in time - that you were about to fall into an open manhole cover into a pit of rattlesnakes. If the person would not have noticed you but for the hot pink hat, you could be snake bitten and dead. See what I'm saying?

Putt4Purple

Yeah, but...how do you know? Like, what if you wear a hot pink hat that gets someone's attention. That person yell's out, "Yo, nice hat!," causing you to look up from walking while texting, only for you to notice - and just in time - that you were about to fall into an open manhole cover into a pit of rattlesnakes. If the person would not have noticed you but for the hot pink hat, you could be snake bitten and dead. See what I'm saying?

LOL, That's a very extravagant, entertaining what if. You understand my point in believing in superstition where none really exists.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
So he doesn't know much about sports because he feels like laundry doesn't affect whether the 3 goes in or not? Come on man, you're doing a bit or something right? Or maybe you're Donald Trump...

I mean sure, if we went and bought 15 smedium basic white academy tshirts and had the Alice Carlson kids write TCU in lavender marker and spell names on the back like "Sammmuel", then maybe you have a point.

But badass jersey A versus badass jersey B has zero bearing on a "look good, feel good, play good" mentality.
Lighten up Francis. The white throw back is jinxed. Don’t hate the player, hate the game !

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
We won the 1st ever game in them against Texas. CJD was coaching.

I think we are 1-4 in them

W vs Texas (2017)
L vs West Virginia (2017)
L @ Kansas St. (2018
L vs Texas Tech (2018)
L vs Kansas (2019)

Whst happened to the guy in the pic?...jinxed?

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
The only bad luck jinx your living is your bad luck in trying to convince me of superstition being involved. There is none.
Not trying to convince you. Just pointing it out. If you knew more about how sports work you would get it. Would Pete Maravich play without floppy socks? No

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
This doesn't really have anything to do with the jerseys (I really like them), but I'm guessing most of us have "sports superstitions", i.e., if I don't use my TCU mug for coffee on a football game day, we don't do well.
I also feel like I have to wear a TCU Basketball t-shirt to home games and while that has worked well overall this year, it looks like I'm going to have to do something else for the Iowa State game.