• The KillerFrogs

Looking for contact with family of Bird Jones

WhiskeyCrow

Hey all, let me know if this is the wrong place or inappropriate.

My late father bought a TCU bowl ring from a jewelry dealer in Fort Worth probably around 2002. The dealer said the guy traded it in for an engagement ring. It's sat in my closet forever and the other day I was talking about it and did some research which brought me to this thread: https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index...all-player-shot-killed-in-houston-bar.206278/
The ring is from the 1999 Mobile Alabama bowl. It has 'Jones' and #36 on it. It sounds like he was a good dude so I'd like to return it to his family or his mother who is quoted in various news articles. I found her by Google but none of the phone numbers work. If anyone can help me get in touch that would be great. Thanks.

WhatTheFrog

Is Shannon @Black Jew on this board?

Before anyone says anything...that's not racist. It's a username here. I'm already used to some of you [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] that post here. "Racist, IMO" :)

I love the purpose of this thread. We need more positivity in this world these days.

Quejayy

Hey all, let me know if this is the wrong place or inappropriate.

My late father bought a TCU bowl ring from a jewelry dealer in Fort Worth probably around 2002. The dealer said the guy traded it in for an engagement ring. It's sat in my closet forever and the other day I was talking about it and did some research which brought me to this thread: https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index...all-player-shot-killed-in-houston-bar.206278/
The ring is from the 1999 Mobile Alabama bowl. It has 'Jones' and #36 on it. It sounds like he was a good dude so I'd like to return it to his family or his mother who is quoted in various news articles. I found her by Google but none of the phone numbers work. If anyone can help me get in touch that would be great. Thanks.
Hi I just ran across this and hope I can hear back from you but I am Untorio son Quintin.

Latest posts