• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee on ESPN Outside the Lines

Moose Stuff

Oh for the love of god he sounds like the biggest wuss to ever put on pads. I still haven’t heard him say one thing in regard to GP that I’m even remotely bothered by unless you’re telling me GP was the one giving him the injections during the Alamo Bowl. I mean good god Kolby.... HE YELLED AT YOU????? Darning grow a pair.

TCURiggs

Oh for the love of god he sounds like the biggest wuss to ever put on pads. I still haven’t heard him say one thing in regard to GP that I’m even remotely bothered by unless you’re telling me GP was the one giving him the injections during the Alamo Bowl. I mean good god Kolby.... HE YELLED AT YOU????? Darning grow a pair.

No kidding. It's really unbelievable that it apparently hasn't hit him that this is a bad idea/case, and just an absolutely terrible look for him. That Darren Rovell-wannabe attorney must've really put the hard sell on him. I really can't wait until GP and most of his former players can openly speak out on this, if that ever happens.

Wexahu

Ley pretty much exposed him during the last 90 seconds of the interview.....and I doubt he was trying to.

I still can't figure out what he's suing for. He was healthy enough at the combine to run a 4.39 and he's basically healthy now. He's just a) not good enough, and b) not tough enough to play through injuries. That is precisely why he doesn't have much of an NFL career or future right now, not because of anything TCU did.

nwlafrog

Ley pretty much exposed him during the last 90 seconds of the interview.....and I doubt he was trying to.

I still can't figure out what he's suing for. He was healthy enough at the combine to run a 4.39 and he's basically healthy now. He's just a) not good enough, and b) not tough enough to play through injuries. That is precisely why he doesn't have much of an NFL career or future right now, not because of anything TCU did.

D Gray burned and juked Kolby in every video that Aaron Green posted while they were vacationing in Hawaii.

Chongo94

I beieve, as others have said, he was essentially a one trick pony....the “go long” guy of the team. Maybe the injury compromised his speed but even then, it’s not like nfl wide receivers are straight speed merchant deep threats. He just never realized that or maybe viewed his ability as far superior to its actuality.

TCURiggs

Damn thing just keeps embedding. Here's a screenshot of the url

xHJHUwI.png

MTfrog5

Not able to watch them now but I’m curious on how he exposed him?