• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee on ESPN Outside the Lines

f_399

What's annoying is that there were other MORE impactful players we could have "forced" to play than Listenbee.

He acts like he was a game changer that TCU needed him to win games.

Everyone knew it was the Boykin-Doctson show and that made it easier for Listenbee to do his job.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
What's annoying is that there were other MORE impactful players we could have "forced" to play than Listenbee.

He acts like he was a game changer that TCU needed him to win games.

Everyone knew it was the Boykin-Doctson show and that made it easier for Listenbee to do his job.
He has one God given talent and thats speed. However there are plenty of people in Div 1 and in the NFL who have just as much speed. So he needed to either work his butt off to improve his skill and make himself a better player or accept reality and make the best of it.

Obviously he didn't do either so its someone else's fault.

Who can I sue for not getting a promotion a few years ago?

smufrogger

He has one God given talent and thats speed. However there are plenty of people in Div 1 and in the NFL who have just as much speed. So he needed to either work his butt off to improve his skill and make himself a better player or accept reality and make the best of it.

Obviously he didn't do either so its someone else's fault.

Who can I sue for not getting a promotion a few years ago?
Amazing how bad he was in the beginning trying to catch a football. He did have speed though so he stretched the field but was very unreliable. Like you state the nfl is full of spied so Listenbee doesn’t bring anything to the nfl.
And going by his interview , he really lacks in the ability to converse with people.
Good luck Kolby- you’ll need it in life!

CountryFrog

It's funny that he's suing Meacham since KL basically never played before Meacham arrived at TCU. I wonder how his NFL prospects would've looked if we stayed with our prior coaches.